Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Executive Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR)
Vacancy Name : Executive Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Salary :Rs.14,000 – Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology 4 Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata 700032
Detail Of Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR) Executive Assistant Recruitment:
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) has been established by an Act of Parliament, as An Institute of National Importance, with its mission to create highest quality personnel with crossdisciplinary knowledge, aiming to provide leaders in the field of science and technology. The main objectives of AcSIR are – dissemination of advanced knowledge in science and technology, by providing teaching and research facilities in emerging and futuristic areas of inter-disciplinary and multidisciplinary areas; establishment of linkages with industries; collaboration with reputed universities and institutions in India and abroad; and promotion of research in science and technology having a bearing on social, economic, cultural and intellectual welfare of the people. The AcSIR invites candidates fulfilling the following qualifications and experience, to appear for a ‘Walk-inInterview’ for the post of Executive Assistant in the Office of AcSIR Coordinator at CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, at the venue, date and time mentioned below:
- Venue : CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology 4 Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata 700032
- Date : June 4, 2015
- Time : 10 :30 A.M. The registration of candidates will start at 10 AM and close by 11 A.M. Candidates reaching the venue after 11 A.M. will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Essential Qualifications Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com.) or equivalent from a recognized University or statutory body with demonstrated proficiency in using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, familiarity with Internet, e.mail, Skype, etc.
- Experience Minimum one year experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Emoluments The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments between Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- p.m. depending upon the qualifications, experience and suitability subject to the recommendations of the Selection Committee. No other allowances, perks are payable over and above the consolidated emoluments mentioned above.
- Tenure The placement will be purely on contractual basis and does not have any provision for regularization. The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of 2 years based on performance appraisal. On expiry of the extended period of 3 years, based on a further assessment of work done during the entire period of engagement, the engagement may be further extended up to a
maximum period of 2 years so that the entire engagement on contractual basis does not exceed 5 years.
- Age Not exceeding 30 years (age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Disabled/Woman – Widowed/Divorced/Judicially-separated and not remarried; and upto 3 years for OBC). Persons retired from Central/State Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies of Central Government dealing with R&D Organizations/Academic Institutions/Universities/Other reputed organizations may also be considered.
- Responsibilities Multi-tasks involving maintenance of academic records of students/faculty members, putting up of files, docketing of papers, keeping office records, preparation of cash vouchers, cheques, etc., vouching of bills, maintenance of financial records, typing work, etc. Besides above, support in office work to the Associate Director and the Executive Consultants, coordination with the AcSIR Coordinators of the CSIR Laboratories, assist in preparation of documents for meetings, updating of website of AcSIR, and other related responsibilities as assigned from time to time by AcSIR functionaries.
Selection Procedure For Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR) – Executive Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 04/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Executive Assistant vacancy in Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (ACSIR):
No TA/DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for ‘Walk-in-Interview’. The Candidates will be required to bring All Certificates/ testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued the Authorized Authorities/Bodies as per instructions issued by the Central Government, by those ST/SC/OBC and Physically Disabled Persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and return, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of AcSIR. Two recent Passport size coloured photograph. Number of post may vary and shall be need based. Advertisement is no commitment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Those who do not meet the essential requirements will not be eligible to appear for the Walk-inInterview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/06/2015
VENUE : CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology 4 Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata 700032
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017