Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Executive Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/06/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
Vacancy Name : Executive Consultant
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM/ B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mysuru
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Assembly Hall, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
Detail Of Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) Executive Consultant Recruitment:
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) has been established by an Act of Parliament, as An Institute of National Importance, with its mission to create highest quality personnel with cross-disciplinary knowledge, aiming to provide leaders in the field
of science and technology.
The main objectives of AcSIR are – dissemination of advanced knowledge in science and technology, by providing teaching and research facilities in emerging and futuristic areas of inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary areas; establishment of linkages with industries;
collaboration with reputed universities and institutions in India and abroad; and promotion of research in science and technology having a bearing on social, economic, cultural and intellectual welfare of the people.
The Coordinator of AcSIR at CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute invites candidates fulfilling the following qualifications and experience, to appear for a ‘Walk-inInterview’ for engagement as Executive Consultant for his Coordination Office located in
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, at the venue, date and time mentioned below:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: MBA preferably in HR or Finance from a recognized/ reputed institute through a regular enrolment and not through correspondence. The basic qualification must be at least B. Tech Or Post Graduation in Science Proficient in spoken and written English with good communication skills
- Desirable qualifications: Two years Work experience in similar capacity or in research/policy domain. Good knowledge of computer applications and familiarity with office automation softwares
- Consolidated emoluments: Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 30,000/- per month. Higher remuneration may be offered based on candidate’s qualification, experience and performance in the selection interview
- Tenure The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and does not have any provision for regularization. The initial engagement will be for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of 2 years based on performance appraisal. On expiry of the extended period of 3 years, based on a further assessment of work done during the entire period of engagement, the engagement may be further extended up to a maximum of period of two years so that the entire engagement on contractual basis does not exceed 5 years.
- Age Not exceeding 35 years (age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Disabled/Woman – Widowed/Divorced/Judicially-separated and not remarried; and upto 3 years for OBC).
- Responsibilities The Executive Consultant should possess multi-tasking skills and should be able to take up responsibilities and handle diverse activities. She/he would liaison between the Coordinator of AcSIR-CDRI and students enrolled and/or registered in AcSIR. The job would include maintaining and updating relevant records of AcSIR students and assisting the Coordinator in various administrative, financial, academic matters and other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Coordinator related to functioning of AcSIR-CFTRI.
Selection Procedure For Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) – Executive Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 17/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Executive Consultant vacancy in Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR):
No TA/DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for ‘Walk-in-Interview’. The Candidates will be required to bring All certificates/ testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued the Authorized Authorities/Bodies as per instructions issued by the Central Government, by those ST/SC/OBC and Physically Disabled Persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and return, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of AcSIR-CFTRI. Two recent Passport size coloured photograph. Advertisement is no commitment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Those who do not meet the essential requirements will not be eligible to appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/06/2015
VENUE : Assembly Hall, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
Reference: Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PGT/AYURGENOMICS /2015-2016/12