Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH) Recruitment 2015 – NO. F.2(415)/ESTT./ABGH/2013/835-37. Candidates who have completed MS, MD, DNB, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Residents Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, DNB pathology, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt. Hospital, Moti Nagar, New Delhi- 110015
Detail of Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH) Senior Residents Recruitment:
There are some vacancies of Senior Residents (Obs. & Gynae, Paeds) available in Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt. Hospital, Moti Nagar, New Delhi- 110015. Interested Post Graduate (M.S./M.D./DNB/P.G. Diploma) may contact MRD Branch/DMS(M)/M.S. for appointment for the post of Senior Resident on ad-hoc basis for a period of 89 days or till recruitment of Senior Residents doctors on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
- Qualifications M.D./M.S./DNB/P.G. Diploma (from a recognized university) Enrolled with Delhi Medical Council.
- Age Limit 40 years
- Emoluments 15600-39100 with Grade Pay 6600/-
Selection Procedure for Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH) – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Residents Vacancy in Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH) :
- Candidate must have a valid DMC Registration Certificate.
- SC/ST certificates issued from Judicial/Revenue Authorities and OBC Certificates issued from Govt. of Delhi shall only be accepted. Further reservation to handicapped candidates shall be given as per rules.
- The application form must contain, Name of the post applied for, Name, Father/Spouse’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Address, DMC Registration No., Date of Internship Completion, Educational Qualification, Contact No and Experience if any.
- The candidates who have already completed three years Senior Residency but are willing to serve as Senior Resident can also apply. However their appointment will be for a period of 89 days/till the regular Senior Resident joins.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital (ASBH) Recruitment 2014 – NO. F.2(415)/ESTT./ABGH/2013/835-37.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||4,521|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||1,509|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||963|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||549|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||500|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||488|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission||372|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017