Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellows through recruitment notification – Jadavpur University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.: REC/N/130/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellows. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/06/2015 at 01.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Jadavpur University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Meeting Room of Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law and Management, Jadavpur University (main campus), Kolkata-700 03
Detail Of Jadavpur University Project Fellows Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held in the Meeting Room of Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law and Management, Jadavpur University (main campus) Kolkata – 700 032 on 2″ June,2015 (Tuesday) at 1:00 p.m. for recruitment of two posts of project fellows in the project entitled Study on Tidal Dynamics and Interaction with Surge in Sundarban Estuary” of (HOOFS) programme of INCOIS (MoES) under supervision of Prof. Goutam Kumar Sen (PI), Professor , School of Oceanographic Studies, Dr. Meenakshi Chatterjee, Co-PI), Associate Profesor, Basanti Devi College, Kolkata 700 029, Dr Joydeep Mukherjee (Co-PI), Director and Associate Profesoor, School of Environmental Studies, as per details below:
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. degree in Physics Applied MathematicsEnvironmental ScienceEnvironmental System Management/MCA with 55% marks
- Desirable Qualifications: M.Phil in Ocenography/Environmental Science
- Experience : Project requires highly trianed manpower in analyzing estuarine date. Knowledge of mathematical techniques ( Model Development , FORTRAN 90,0+ in Linux environment ) and various appropriate measurement techniques (Expertise of using AutoSAL, Spectrophotometer, Andera,RCM 10 Current Metre) are required.
- Emolument : Rs. 14,000/- 30-% HRA Not more than 28 years (Rela xable up to 5 years in case oSCSTOBC/WomenPH Candidates)
- Tenure:Till March 31, 2018.
Selection Procedure For Jadavpur University – Project Fellows Post:
- Written Test on 02/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Fellows vacancy in Jadavpur University:
Interested candidates may appear in person directly in the interview with application on prescribed form (Price Rs. 50/-) to be obtained from the Information Section of this university. Original as well as attested copies of Certificates, Mark sheets and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview No TA/ DA is admissible.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/06/2015
Meeting Room of Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law and Management, Jadavpur University (main campus), Kolkata-700 03
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.: REC/N/130/2015