Aditi Mahavidyalaya has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of MTS through recruitment notification – Aditi Mahavidyalaya Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Aditi Mahavidyalaya.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this MTS. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/05/2015. at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name:Aditi Mahavidyalaya
Educational Qualification:10THth Pass
Total No of Vacancy:04
Job Location:New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:12/05/2015.
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Aditi Mahavidyalaya,New Delhi
Detail of Aditi Mahavidyalaya MTS Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
- Name of Post : MTS
- Number of Posts . 04 (Four) – 02 posts for Cleanliness, sanitation. Etc/
- 02 posts for Office Work
- Venue . Principals Office
- Pay . Rs. 11,000.00 (consolidated) per month
- Upper Age Limit . 27 years (relaxable as per Govt. of India rules)
- Essential Qualification . 1. Should have passed Matriculation (10) or anequivalent examination.
- Desirable . 1. Experience in Armed Forces (ArmyNavyAir .Force)
- Training in Basic & Refresher Course in Home Guard and Civil Defence ITI or Trade Certificatefrom recognized institute which can be useful forworking in University.
Selection Procedure for Aditi Mahavidyalaya – MTS Post:
- Written Test on 12/05/2015..
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for MTS vacancy in Aditi Mahavidyalaya:
- Please bring application on plain paper on the date of interview, alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates and other testimonials in support of qualifications, caste, experience, etc.
- No TADA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The college reserves the right to cancelpostpone the interview without assigning
- any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/05/2015.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016