Aditi Mahavidyalaya invites application for the recruitment of Principal with Master’s degree/Ph.D holders
Company name :Aditi Mahavidyalaya
Qualification : Master’s degree/Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :09/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Women Candidates for the post of Principal in the prescribed proforma in the Pay Band (PB-4) of Rs.37400-67000/- & AGP Rs.10,000/- plus usual allowances as applicable from time to time, as per guidelines of the UGC and Delhi University in the matter. The last date for receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The term of appointment of the College Principal shall be five years with eligibility for reappointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII of University of Delhi. For details, please see the website of Aditi Mahavidyalaya at www.amv94.org and www.du.ac.in under the head email@example.com.
Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the college website only.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF PRINCIPAL:
- A Master’s degree with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized university.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- Ph.D degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the Institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinances for direct recruitment of Professors in University of Delhi/UGC in the matter from time to time.
- The above are subject to changes/modifications by the University of Delhi.Note The terms of appointment of the College Principal shall be five years with eligibility for re-appointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII as amended from time to time.Applications on prescribed form can be downloaded from the college website www.amv94.org
Duly completed forms accompanied by attested copies of certificates, mark sheets etc. and full details of experience and a detailed bio-data should reach the Chairman, Governing Body, Aditi Mahavidyalaya, at the address given below through proper channels wherever applicable latest by 21 days from the date of publication in the media.
Delhi Auchandi Road
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions are available at www.amv94.org as well as on www.du.ac.in . Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are enclosed with the advertisement on the college website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made on exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- Recommendations of the Shortlisting/Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation, if any, may be submitted to Administrative Officer of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The College reserves the right not to fill up any of the advertised posts.
- Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents is found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Candidates may be asked to submit documents in support of their qualifications/publications/experience at any stage, if required.
- The college shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected at any stage that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :09/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Aditi Mahavidyalaya||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|