Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli invites application for the recruitment of Fireman with H.S.S.C. Passed educational background
Company name : Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Posts : Fireman
Qualification : H.S.S.C. Passed
Salary : Rs.Rs.5200-20200 /-pm
No of Post : 27
Location : Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 27
- Qualification :
- H.S.S.C. Passed or equivalent qualification. The Selected Candidate will have to under go the Fire Fighting Training during the training period if candidate is found absent for more than 21 days he will not be allowed to continue the aforesaid training & will have to attend the next training course & the proportionate cost of the said training attended shall be recovered from him in installment.
- Must possess at least the following Standards. (a) Height without boot or shoes-165 cms. (b) Chest (Normal) 79cms. (c) Chest (Expanded) 84cms.d) Chest Expansion 5cms.(e) Ability to run a distance of100 meters with a load of approximately 50kg. In a Minute and Capable of Climbing a rope without support of legs (only by hands) to a height of 3 meters to 6 meters from the ground.
- Must be certified to posses the visual standards specified below without Glasses (i) Distant right/left vision eye 6/6 6/6 (ii) Near Vision 0.5 each eye must have a full field vision..(iii) Color blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eyelids shall be deemed to be a disqualification
- Desirable: (i) Relevant professional qualification i.e. Fire Fighting course of Minimum 6 Month duration. (ii) Possesses MVD License of LMV for at least two years.(iii) Diploma or Certificate Course of computer of at least 3 months from a reputed Institute.(iv) Diploma of ITI in any Trade/Motor Mechanic/Crucial date for determining the desirable qualifications will be the date of application.
- Salary : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/
How to apply:
- The candidates should submit applications giving full details regarding Educational and other Qualifications, Date of Birth, Experience, etc. accompanied with self attested copies of each certificates so as to reach the Office of IGP/Director of Fire & Emergency Service, Police Head Quarters, DNH, Silvassa-396 230 on or before 15 /09/2014 during the office hours. The candidates claiming ST / OBC shall be required to furnish a self attested copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority that he belongs to ST / OBC community along with his applications.
- Any Indian citizen can apply for the post. However, applicant having domicile of Dadra & Nagar Haveli shall be given weightage in accordance with O.M. No.1-12(B-54)/2012-ADM/1261 dated 26-12-2013 subject to him / her producing Domicile Certificate issued by Mamlatdar, Silvassa / Khanvel. Applications received in the prescribed proforma with requisite documents as stated above shall only be taken into consideration if received within the stipulated time. No correspondence will be entertained as regards incomplete / time barred applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017