Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Surveyor through recruitment notification – Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2015 – No1-12(B-42)/2012-ADM/201 Dated: 24/03/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Surveyor on or before 23.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UT ADMINISTRATION OF DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI SOCIETY FOR PROMOTION OF TOURISM ART AND CULTURE SILVASSA|
Detail of Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Surveyor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of post of Surveyor in the Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli as under
- Job Description: Implementation of various Tourism Projects and works related to SPOTAC.
- Post Name: Surveyor
- No of Vacancy: 04 Post.
- Pay : Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
- Eligibility Criteria: Essential :- 1. Std 10th pass from recognized Board. 2. Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University/ Board OR Two years course in Land Surveying from ITI. Desirable: 1. Knowledge of Computer application. 2. Knowledge of Gujarati language.
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years.
Selection Procedure for Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli – Surveyor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.04.2015
- The selection committee may suo moto invite any eligible candidate for interview who has not applied against the advertisement for consideration along with other candidates. The Governing Body of (SPOTAC) reserves the right to relax any of the conditions in highly deserving cases. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
How to apply for Surveyor Vacancy in Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli:
The candidates should submit applications giving full details regarding Educational and other Qualifications, Date of Birth, Experience, etc. accompanied with self attested copies of each certificate so as to reach the office of the Survey & Settlement Officer, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa, within a period of (30) Thirty days from the date of publication of this Advertisement. The candidates claiming to be belonging to ST shall be required to furnish a self attested copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority that he/ she belongs to ST community along with his / her applications. Any Indian citizen belonging to Scheduled Tribes Community can apply for the post. However, applicant having domicile of Dadra & Nagar Haveli shall be given weightage in accordance with O. M. No. 1-12(B- 54)/201-ADM/1261 dated 26-12-2013 subject to his /her producing Domicile Certificate issued by the Mamlatdar, Silvassa/Khanvel. Applications received in the prescribed proforma with requisite documents as stated above shall only be taken into consideration if received within the stipulated time. No correspondence will be entertained as regards incomplete / time barred applications. Details regarding prescribed format of application is available at the official website of Dadra and Nagar Haveli www.dnh.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.04.2015
Reference: Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2015 – No1-12(B-42)/2012-ADM/201 Dated: 24/03/2015