Administration of Daman and Diu invites application for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator with Master’s degree/ Diploma holders
Company name :Administration of Daman and Diu
Posts :Junior Hindi Translator
Qualification : Master’s degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :Daman and Diu
Last date to apply : 5/12/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Hindi Translator
Applications are invited for tilling up of the post of Junior Hindi Translator in the Official Language Department of the Administration of Daman & Diu as under:
- Name of the Post :Junior Hindi Translator
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :(i) Master’s decree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a main subject at degree level : OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a main subject at degree level : OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a main subject at degree level : OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi’English with Hindi;English medium and English/Hindi as compulsory! elective subject at degree level: OR Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as main/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main/elective subject. (ii) Recognized Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in any C:entralr’State Govt.! U.T. Administration Offices including Govt. of India Institutions.
- DESIRABLE : Knowledge of Computer in both Hindi and English.
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years.
- Remuneration :P.B.-2 Rs.9300- 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates should submit applications giving full details regarding Educational and other Qualifications, Date of Birth. Experience etc. accompanied with self attested copies of each certificate so as to reach the Office of the Assistant Director(OL), Rajbhasha Vibhag, Secretariat, Daman-396 220, within a period of 30 (Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The candidates claiming to be ST shall be required to furnish a self attested copy of certificate issued by the Competent Authority that he ‘ she belongs to ST community alongwith his/her applications.
Any Indian citizen can apply for the post. However, applicant having domicile of Daman and Diu shall be given weightage in accordance with O.M. No. 1-1-87-CS/PF 2823,dated 16/12/2013. subject to his/her producing Domicile Certificate issued by the Mamalatdar. Daman/Diu. Applications received in the prescribed proforma with re uisitc documents as stated above shall only be taken into consideration, if received within the stimulated time. No correspondence will be entertained as regards incomplete/time barred applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 5/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Administration of Daman and Diu|