Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Sector Professionals through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post-graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Agriculture Sector Professionals Job on or before 7/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Agriculture Sector Professionals|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||7/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500 082|
Detail of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Agriculture Sector Professionals Recruitment:
Applications are invited from agriculture sector professionals with experience of up to 4 years as per the following requirements.
- Job Description
- Literature survey related to the industry sector under study, currently agriculture and infrastructure
- Comprehend study reports / other documents and summarize them
- Attend consultations with different stakeholders including government departments, industry officials and citizens. This could involve occasional outstation travel.
- Document the minutes of meetings, external communication and data collected
- Data handling, analysis and presentation
- Draft report of the study / project with guidance from team leader / team member
- Formatting of reports and presentations
- Back-office support to conferences / workshops and other such programmes
- Preparing project proposal documents for consumption by prospective clients
- Other research or administrative tasks assigned
- Qualifications : Post-graduate from an institute of repute with a flair for research, and with an understanding of the following: Agriculture / Agricultural Markets / Agriculture Extension / Sectors Allied to Agriculture / Rural Development; Infrastructure Development. Strong academic performance, evident in exam results is a must.
- Required skills/experience :
- Sound understanding of one of the following fields – agriculture value chain / economics / finance / infrastructure / market study or market assessment.
- Self motivated and effective time manager
- Desk research and report writing skills
- Meticulous in documentation
- Proficiency in MS-Office and other office tools
- Experience of working on a consulting assignment or a project organization will be a plus
- Job Location : Hyderabad, India with occasional travel.
Selection Procedure for Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)- Agriculture Sector Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Agriculture Sector Professionals Vacancy in Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI):
Interested candidates are requested to apply before 7th March through e-mail to [email protected] with subject “Application for RA Position”. The e-mail text should mention UG/PG degrees and total years of full-time work experience.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ASCI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017