Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Faculty on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Vacancy Name : Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar & Secretary Administrative Staff College of India Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad – 500 082
Detail Of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Faculty Recruitment:
Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) is the leading institution in the country in providing training, research and management studies to Government, Industry and International agencies in different disciplines of management. Established in 1956 at the initiative of leaders of Government and Industry, ASCI offers management training programmes and undertakes research and advisory work at the request of Government, Industry and International Agencies. Till date, over 1,25,000 Indian and Overseas participants have participated in ASCI’s residential programmes spanning five decades. It has successfully completed over 750 large-scale research projects for national and international organizations in various fields.
- Area Qualifications & Competencies required
- Technology Policy, Management and Innovation Area
- Post Graduate in Management or Economics. Preference given to candidates who possess a PhD in Management or are in the final stage of getting a PhD degree Experience 3-4 years of experience in Industry or Academia
- The Role of Areas Faculty in each Area is engaged in all three activities, viz., training, research and management studies and therefore the Faculty Members are expected to contribute to all the three activities.
- The Candidate The candidate, ideally between 30 & 40 years of age, should have a Post-Graduate or Doctoral Degree with specialisation in the related field from reputed institutions, with 3 to 4 years of experience in management training, research and management studies in an academic institute or a research/consulting organization. Publications in referred journals (national and international) will be an added advantage.
- The Salary Package Professor : Pay Band: `37400 – 67000 + 10500 (Grade Pay) Associate Professor : Pay Band: `37400 – 67000 + 9500 (Grade Pay) Assistant Professor : Pay Band: `15600 – 39100 + 8000 (Grade Pay)
Selection Procedure For Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) – Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Faculty Vacancy in Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI):
The positions carry a number of benefits, apart from the pay, the incumbent will be eligible for campus accommodation (or House Rent Allowance), Dearness Allowance (Currently 113%), Conveyance Allowance, LTC, Medical, Contributory PF and Gratuity. These appointments are on a contractual basis and initially for a period of three years, subject to probation of one year. After three years the appointment is renewable subject to good performance. The age of superannuation is 60 years. Candidates meeting the above requirement may apply in confidence, enclosing Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format (Hard Copy only) with three references by Post/Courier to: Registrar & Secretary Administrative Staff College of India Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad – 500 082 Tel: 040-6653-4254 / 6653-3082 The last date for receipt of applications is 30th June, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016