Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer through recruitment notification – Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Finance Officer on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Vacancy Name : Finance Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Bella Vista, Plot No.6-3-644, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Detail Of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Finance Officer Recruitment:
- Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) is the leading institution in the country in providing training, research and management studies to Government, Industry and International agencies in different disciplines of management.
- Established in 1956 at the initiative of leaders of Government and Industry, ASCI offers management training programmes and undertakes research and advisory work at the request of Government, Industry and International Agencies. Till date, over 1,25,000 Indian and Overseas participants have participated in ASCI’s residential programmes spanning five decades.
- It has successfully completed over 750 large-scale research projects for national and international organizations in various fields.
Applications are invited for the following position:
|Position||Qualifications & Competencies required|
|Finance Officer||Preparing and monitoring of budgets; Monitoring of financial and management accounting systems and procedures; Monitoring of cash flow and investment of funds; Finalisation of accounts, including its audit; Liaising with statutory auditors and internal auditors; MIS Reports, Any other administrative tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.|
|Qualifications & Experience||Chartered Accountant with around 25 years of professional experience|
|Required Competencies||A detailed Job Description is outlined in Annexure-I|
|Age||The ideal candidate will be in the age group 50 -55 years.|
Compensation & Benefits:
- The Salary Package: Pay Band: 37400 – 67000 + 9500 (Grade Pay)
- The position carries a number of benefits, apart from the Pay. The incumbent will be eligible for campus accommodation or House Rent Allowance (30%), Dearness Allowance (Currently 113%), Conveyance Allowance (Rs.3,200+DA%), LTC, Medical, Contributory PF and Gratuity.
- The approximate monthly emoluments will beRs.1,21,000.
- This appointment is on a contractual basis and offered initially for a period of three years, subject to probation of one year.
- After three years, the appointment is renewable subject to good performance. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
Selection Procedure For Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) – Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Finance Officer Vacancy in Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI):
- Candidates meeting the above requirement may apply in confidence, enclosingCurriculum Vitae in the prescribed Format (Hard copy only) with three references by Post/Courier to:
- Registrar & Secretary,Administrative Staff College of India,Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad – 500 082,Tel: 040-6653-4254 / 6653-3082
- The last date for receipt of applications is 10th July 2015N.B.:- Please do not attach copies of any Certificates
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015