Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 7/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500 082|
Detail of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from agriculture sector professionals with experience of up to 4 years as per the following requirements.
- Qualification: Post graduation degree in Economics or Law with preference given to specialization in the area of Competition Law and Policy from a reputed institution with a minimum marks of 55%.
- Job Description: Providing research support, drafting and helping with preparation of study reports on the area of Competition Law and Policy, helping, organizing and planning for training programmes, workshops, seminars, conferences, etc involving Indian as well as European partners.
- Experience: Candidates with experience of around 5 years with a maximum age of 35 years will be preferred. Excellent communication and written skills in English is mandatory and knowledge of econometric packages like STATA is preferred.
Selection Procedure for Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI):
Interested candidates are requested to apply through e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] with subject “Application for RA Position”. The e-mail text should mention UG/PG degrees and total years of full-time work experience
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017