Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification – Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Secretary on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Vacancy Name : Secretary
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-11,000-35,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Hyderabad-500082
Detail Of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Secretary Recruitment:
Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) is the leading institution in the country in providing training, research and management studies to Government, Industry and International agencies in different disciplines of management.Established in 1956 at the initiative of leaders of Government and Industry, ASCI offers management training programmes and undertakes research and advisory work at the request of Government, Industry and International Agencies.
Till date, over 1,25,000 Indian and Overseas participants have participated in ASCI’s residential programmes spanning five decades. It has successfully completed over 750 large-scale research projects for national and international organizations in various fields.
|Position||Qualifications & Competencies required|
|Secretary to the Director General||
|Required Competencies||As outlined in the attached Job Description [Annexure-I]|
|Age||Between 35 & 45 years|
|Experience||At least 15 years of related Work experience|
- The candidate, ideally between 35 & 45 years of age, should have at least GraduateDegree with relevant experience in reputed institutions.
- The candidate should have good command in communication skills both verbal and writing. Also, should maintain excellent interpersonal relations at all levels.
- The Salary Package:Pay Band: 11000 – 35000 + 5000 (Grade Pay)
- The position carries a number of benefits, apart from the Pay.
- The incumbent will be eligible for House Rent Allowance (30%), Dearness Allowance (Currently 113%), Conveyance Allowance (Rs.1,600+DA%), LTC, Medical, Contributory PF and Gratuity.
- The approximate emoluments per month will be Rs.42,300.
- These appointments are on a contractual basis initially for a period of three years, and subject to probation of one year in the beginning. After three years, the appointment is renewable subject to good performance.
- The age of superannuation is 60 years.
Selection Procedure For Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) – Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Secretary Vacancy in Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI):
- Candidates meeting the above requirement may apply in confidence, enclosingCurriculum Vitae in the prescribed Format (Hard copy only) with three references by Post/Courier to:Registrar & Secretary,Administrative Staff College of India,Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad – 500 082,Tel: 040-6653-4254 / 6653-3082
- The last date for receipt of applications is 30th June 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015