Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Superintendent, IT Infrastructure through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Superintendent, IT Infrastructure on or before 06/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Superintendent, IT Infrastructure|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||06/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||The Registrar & Secretary ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF COLLEGE OF INDIA Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad–500 082|
Detail Of Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) Superintendent, IT Infrastructure Recruitment:
The Superintendent, IT Infrastructure is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks. The Superintendent, IT Infrastructure reports to the Registrar and manages / provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum utilization of technology services and resources.
- RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Manage information technology and computer systems · Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing · Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development · Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
· Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems · Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software · Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system · Be familiar with all hardware and software · Be familiar with network operating system · Provide orientation to new users of existing technology · Train staff about potential uses of existing technology · Train staff about new and potential use · Provide individual training and support on request · Provide recommendations about accessing information and support · Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access · Troubleshoot all technology issues · Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance · Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources · Research current and potential resources and services · Provide network access to all staff and students · Install work stations · Connect and set up hardware · Load all required software
· Provide network accounts and passwords as required · Monitor security of all technology · Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords
· Input and maintain IP addresses · Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status · Ensure installation of lock out programs · Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate · Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours · Excellent organizational skills · Excellent analytical and problem solving skills · Understanding of complex information and requirements · Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans · Good evaluation skills · Good communications skills – written and verbal · Great IT skills combined with a good head for business · Confidence in decision-making · A good team-playing mentality · Good leadership skills · An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Knowledge · Computer hardware and software systems and programs · Computer networks, network administration and network installation · Computer troubleshooting · Computer viruses and security · E-mail and internet programs
- Skills · The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills: · management and supervisory skills · ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks · team building skills · analytical and problem solving skills · decision making skills
· effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills · effective written communications skills · computer skills including the ability to operate, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics computer skills including the ability to and website development programs at a highly proficient level · stress management skills · time management skills
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes: · be honest and trustworthy · be sincere and hardworking · possess pleasing manners · Ability to work under tight deadlines and stress
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE B Tech / MCA with minimum of 6 years’ experience in relevant filed in a REPUTED organisation.
- PAY BAND Rs.11000 – 35000 + 5000 (Grade Pay) and the Gross Emoluments will be approximately Rs.46,000 per month. The positions carry a number of benefits, apart from the pay, dearness and conveyance allowances, in addition to the LTC, medical, contributory PF and gratuity. These appointments are on a contractual basis and initially offered for a period of three years, subject to the probation of one year. The age of superannuation is 60 years. The salary may vary depending on the experience and competence of the candidate.
- AGE : Preferably below 45 years
Selection Procedure For Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI) – Superintendent, IT Infrastructure Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Superintendent, IT Infrastructure Vacancy in Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI):
Candidates meeting the above requirement may apply in confidence, enclosing Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed Format (hard copy only) with three names of referees on or before 6th May 2015 by Post / Courier to: The Registrar & Secretary ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF COLLEGE OF INDIA Bella Vista, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad–500 082
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016