Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment 2015 – No. ACTREC/Advt./ 38/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER
KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI – 410210
Detail of Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) Research Associate Recruitment:
|Sl. No.||Positions||Title of the Project||
|“Plakophilin3 functions required for tumor progression and metastasis in colon cancer.||
|Dr. Sorab Dalal|
- Duration of the Project One year from the date of appointment.
- Date & Time: 15th May, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Conference Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Salary: 46800/- (Rs.36000/- + 30% HRA)
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: A PhD in Biological Sciences or allied areas or an MD/MDS/MS degree having at least one published/accepted first author publication in a peer-reviewed journal. The applicant should have expertise in standard molecular biology techniques, have experience with working with small mammals and should be interested in developing an independent research program.
Selection Procedure for Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC):
Candidates fulfilling above requirements should send their application by e-mail to the [email protected] in the format given below so as to reach on or before 5th May, 2015 up to 17.00 hrs. In addition, the candidate should provide three letters of recommendation from referees familiar with the candidate’s research and a letter stating why they would want to work on this project and what they could contribute to the research. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to make a short presentation about their research and called for an interview on 15th May, 2015. Candidates are encouraged to get in touch with Dr. Dalal at [email protected] if they have any questions about the project. A copy of the project has been uploaded along with this advertisement. Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest. Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be intimated by email on or before 10-05-2015. The interviews would be held on 15-05-2015 and will be only for the pre-registered candidates who have been shortlisted. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m.in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview. At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 3 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph. All correspondence should be strictly made only to [email protected] as indicated.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
Reference: Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment 2015 – No. ACTREC/Advt./ 38/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017