Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Traineeship through recruitment notification – Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment 2015 – No. ACTREC/Advt./ 41 /2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Scientist/ Traineeship on or before 27/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist/ Traineeship|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND
EDUCATION IN CANCER
KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI – 410210
Detail of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Scientist/ Traineeship Recruitment:
|Sl. No.||Positions||Title of the Project||
|Bioinformatics centre DBT- Sub-DIC at ACTREC||
DBT Grant No.232
Dr. Ashok Varma
Traineeship in Bioinformatics
|Bioinformatics centre DBT- Sub-DIC at ACTREC|
- Duration of the Project: For Sl. No. 1: Five Months from the date of appointment. For Sl. No. 2: Three Months only
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 35,000/- p.m. (For Sl. No. 1) Rs. 8,000/- p.m. (for Sl. No.2)
- Date & Time: 28th April, 2015, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Conference Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: For Sl. No. 1: 1st Class Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics or Life Sciences equivalent degree from a recognized University with 4 years R&D experience in the relevant subject. OR Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics or Life Sciences from recognized University. M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered.
- Experience: Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in Bioinformatics or relevant subjects form recognized Institute(s) and knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Job Requirements: The candidate is expected to assist the Coordinator and other scientists in conducting research in thrust areas of the Bioinformatics Centre.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. However, the prescribed Age, qualification and experience will be further relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates. For Sl. No. 2: PG degree in Bioinformatics.
Selection Procedure for Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) – Scientist/ Traineeship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Scientist/ Traineeship Vacancy in Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC):
Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to [email protected] latest by 17.00 hrs on 27-04-2015. The interviews would be held on 28-04-2015 and will be only for the pre-registered candidates. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview. At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
Reference: Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment 2015 – No. ACTREC/Advt./ 41 /2015