Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer Recruitment 2015 – NO. ACTREC / ADVT-A/1/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 8/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer|
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, B.sc, 10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||16 Post|
|Salary||Rs.5,830-66,000 /- p.m|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER (ACTREC), Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410 210|
Detail of Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Tata memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available at the TMC are listed below:
|Sr. No.||Designation||No of Post||Qualification||Salary|
|1||Scientific Officer ‘D’||1||Ph.D. in Biotechnology with Extensive experience in nanotechnology is essential which should include synthesis, characterization and downstream application of nanomaterials. Minimum 4 years of post – Ph.D. experience in Science and Technology Organizations (Industrial or Academic). The candidate should have adequate research output as evidenced by publications in the field in peer-reviewed national and international journals.||66,000/- p.m.|
|2||Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Microbiology)||1||M.Sc. (Full time regular course) in Microbiology with 55% marks from recognized University. Minimum one year experience in medical microbiology Laboratory. Experience in molecular diagnostic work is desirable.||54,000/- p.m|
|3||Scientific Officer ‘C’ (CSSD)||1||M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology or equivalent with 55% marks and at least one year experience in CSSD in a senior position in reputed hospital with knowledge of computer operation.||54,000/- p.m|
|4||Engineer ‘C’ (Civil)||1||B. Tech / B.E. in Civil Engineering with 55% marks plus three years’ experience in construction & maintenance of high storey buildings.||54,000/- p.m|
|5||Programmer ‘C’||2||B.E. (Computer Science / IT) / M.Sc.(Computer Science / IT) / MCS / MCA with minimum 55% marks from a Govt. recognized University. Minimum three years programming experience in a Client / Server environment using Visual Basic / .NET Technology. Candidates must have good practical knowledge of SQL, Crystal Report and RDBMS. Working knowledge of AS / 400, DB2, Web Technology / Web Development Tools, skills on ASP / VB Script, JAVA, JAVA script etc. is advantageous preferable. Candidates having prior relevant experience of working of Healthcare industry will be preferred. Candidates with B.E. (Computer Science / IT) / MCS / MCA or equivalent degree from a Govt. Recognized University with less than 3 years’ experience will be considered for lower grade.||54,000/- p.m|
|6||Supervisor (Electrical)||1||H.S.C. plus three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks from govt. Recognized institute with two years’ experience in electrical wiring and maintenance of multistoried buildings. Experience in High tension lines is an added advantage.||43,000/- p.m|
|7||Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Research Labs)||1||B.Sc. (Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotech) with 55% plus DMLT from recognized institute with 55 % marks. Minimum one year work experience after DMLT, preferably in Research Laboratory.||35,000/- p.m.|
|8||Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine)||1||B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology with 55% OR B.Sc. 55% with Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology (D.M.R.I.T.) with one year experience in nuclear medicine field. Experience in Research Laboratory and animal experimentation including handling of radioisotopes, dose dispensing, dose administration, animal imaging and bio distribution will be preferred.||35,000/- p.m.|
|9||Tech F1 (ICU/OT)||1||B.Sc. with 55% marks and one year certificate / diploma course in ICU / OT Techniques / Respiratory therapy Techniques. One year work experience as ICU / OT Technician is desirable. OR Bachelor degree in Paramedical Technology – OT Techniques / Bachelor degree in Respiratory Therapy / or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks in bachelor degree. One year work experience as OT / ICU Technician is desirable. OR B.Sc. with 55 % marks and one year work experience as ICU / OT Technician in a reputed Hospital is mandatory.||35,000/- p.m.|
|10||Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab / Histology)||2||H.S.C. plus DMLT (full time regular Course) from the Institute recognized by Dept. of Technical Education or State Board for Technical Education. Minimum 55% marks in either H.S.C. or DMLT. After DMLT, minimum two years’ experience in a modern Diagnostic Laboratory. Experience in automation is preferable. Experience in Quality Control and Accreditation is preferable.||26,800/- p.m.|
|11||Technician ‘C’ (Radio-diagnosis)||1||HSC with 55% marks plus minimum one year diploma in Medical Radiology / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent with two years’ experience. Experience in CT / MRI will be preferred.||26,800/- p.m.|
|12||Technician ‘A’ (CSSD)||1||S.S.C. / H.S.C. with minimum 55% marks in Science. Minimum two years’ experience as Technician in CSSD in a reputed hospital.||19,000/- p.m|
|13||Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing)||1||S.S.C. / NCTVT / ITI two years course in plumbing from Govt. recognized Institute and having two years’ experience preferably in building maintenance.||19,000/- p.m|
|14||Technician ‘A’ (Electrician)||1||HSC or SSC with two years certificate course from ITI in electrician trade with 2 years’ experience OR SSC with wireman License issued by State Govt. with 4 years’ experience. The candidate should have exposure in operation and maintenance of HT / LT installation transformers, D.G. sets etc.||19,000/- p.m|
Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC candidates. Age is also relaxable by 10 yrs. for PWD for Group C posts (15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC) 5 years for Group A & B posts (10 years for SC / ST and 8 years for OBC). Age is also relaxed for departmental and project staff of TMC and in cases of exceptional merit and qualifications wherever applicable. Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.04.2015. The candidates belonging to reserved category should enclose an attested copy of Caste / Tribe / Valid Non Creamy Layer certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed Government of India format with their applications, failing which their applications will not be entertained.
In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, etc. will be admissible as per the
prevailing rules of TMC. All officers will be covered by a Contributory Health Service Scheme
for self and dependents. All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New
Selection Procedure for Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer- Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientific Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer:
- Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their teaching experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Candidates appointed will be rotated based on the needs of the concerned TMC Units at the Tata Memorial Hospital (Parel Campus) or ACTREC (Kharghar campus) as and when necessary.
- The candidates at Sr. No. 1 to 5 shall submit a Demand Draft of ₹ 500/- and Sr. No. 6 to 14 shall submit a Demand Draft of ₹ 300/- drawn in favour of ‘TMC-ACTREC’ payable at Navi Mumbai by Post.
- Candidates may pay the said amount by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
SC / ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities / Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
- They shall also submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of
- India format), Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form on or before the last date of receiving the applications to the Senior Administrative Officer, Advanced
- Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application forwarded through the head of the organization.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each post.
- Three referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work during past 10 years. (Sr.No.1-5) The amount paid vide D.D. / Online with application will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw any fees paid under any circumstances.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidate to appear for interview without assigning any reason there for.
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/ bench mark and restrict no. of candidates to be called for written examination and / or interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks etc. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Director, ACTREC in this regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidates does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application through Online for whatsoever be the reason.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the written examination and / or interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for written examination and / or interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/5/2015
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer Recruitment 2015 – NO. ACTREC / ADVT-A/1/2015.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017