Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PROJECT ASSISTANT through recruitment notification – Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant . Walk in Interview will be held on 05/05/2015at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||NAVI MUMBAI|
|Walk in Date To Apply For This Job||05/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI – 410210
Detail of Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer PROJECT ASSISTANT Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
- Positions:Project Assistant
- Title of the Project:Role of Keratins 8, 18 and Vimentin during epithelial mesenchymal transition (EMT) using oral organotypic co-culturemodel.
- Principal Investigator: LTMT A/c.No.2864
- Funding Agency:Mrs. S.S.Sawant
- Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Life Science or allied subject areas with >60% marks and a minimum of 2 years of research laboratory experience. Tissue culture work experience and handling of human tissues will be preferred.
- Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 10,000 per month.
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to [email protected] latest by 17.00 hrs on 04-05-2015.
Selection Procedure For Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer – PROJECT ASSISTANT Post:
- Written Test on 05/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For PROJECT ASSISTANT Vacancy In Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer:
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
- All correspondence should be strictly made only to [email protected] as indicated.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/05/2015
VENUE :Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016