Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant-OT with S.S.C./H.S.C. Pass educational background
Company name : Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer
Posts : Project Assistant-OT
Qualification : S.S.C./H.S.C. Pass
Salary : Rs.8,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to apply: 26.09.2014
Details of Post :
|Sl. No.||Position||Title of the Project||FundingAgency||PrincipalInvestigator|
|Project Assistant-OT||TMC-International Cancer Genome Consortium – India||ICGC A/c. No.2408||Dr. Rajiv Sarin|
- Duration of the Project: One year from the date of appointment.
- Consolidated Salary*: Rs. 8,000/- p.m.
- Date & Time: 30th September, 2014, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: S.S.C./H.S.C. Pass, preferable with CMLT/DMLT and at least one year’s experience in a Hospital/Research Lab./Pathology Lab.
- Age : Below 28 years.
Application for the post of: “Project Assistant”
|Name & Address||Date of Birth||Whether physically handicapped||Educational Qualification||Experience:Employer/|
Post held(From : To) Exam PassedClass (%) Year
How to apply:
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work. Candidates fulfilling above requirements should send their application by e-mail to the [email protected] in the format given below so as to reach on or before 26th September, 2014 up to 17.00 hrs.
- The interviews would be held on 30th September, 2014. Candidates should report between 9.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. on 30th September, 2014 (in Steno Pool), 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Candidates reporting after 10.00 a.m. will not be allowed for the interview. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring originals along with covering letter with statement of purpose and CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ACTREC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016