Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders
Company name : Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.18,500/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to apply: 01.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- Title of the Project : “Regulation of centrosome duplication by 14-3-3 proteins”.
- Duration of the Project: One year from the date of appointment, or as and when project terminates.
- Date & Time: 2nd December, 2014, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: M.Sc. in Life Sciences or allied subject areas with >60% marks plus at least two years of experience. The applicant should be familiar with standard molecular biology techniques and should be willing to work with animals. M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 18,200/- p.m.
The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling above requirements should send their application by e-mail to the [email protected] in the format given below so as to reach on or before 1st December, 2014 up to 17.00 hrs.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 01.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ACTREC|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016