Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background
Company name : Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 23,400/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to apply: 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
|Sl. No.||Positions||Title of the Project||FundingAgency||PrincipalInvestigator|
|Sr. Research Fellow||Integrative Analysisof Genomic and Transcriptomic alterations Associated with Node-Metastasizing Oral Cancers.||DBTA/c. No.2878||Dr. Manoj Mahimkar|
- Duration of the Project One year from the date of appointment.
- Date & Time: 8th October 2014, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Conference Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences or allied subject areas with 60% marks plus at least two years of post M.Sc. research experience. The applicant must be familiar with standard tissue culture and molecular biology techniques such as DNA RNA extraction, PCRs, QRT PCRs, FISH, IHC and Western blotting. Candidate with experience in analysis of array CGH, Gene Expression arrays data will be preferred.
- M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered. Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs. 23,400/- per month for 1 year
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
How to apply:
- Pre-registration for interviews: Candidates are encouraged to Pre-Register for the interview by sending an email application to ‘[email protected]’ on or before 6th October, 2014 up to 17.00 hrs.
- The interviews would be held on 8th October, 2014. Only registered candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. on 8th October, 2014 (in Steno Pool), 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Candidates reporting after 10.00 a.m. will not be allowed for the interview. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring originals along with covering letter with statement of purpose and CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph. All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘[email protected]’ as indicated.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ACTREC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|