Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Post Doctoral Fellow for M.Sc/ Ph.D holders on November 18, 2014
Company name : Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Posts : Research Associate/ Post Doctoral Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.32,500/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last date to apply: 17.11.2014
Walk in date : 18.11.2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate/ Post Doctoral Fellow:
- Title of the Project : “Elucidating allosteric activation mechanism of proapoptotic serine protease HtrA2”.
- Duration of the Project 1 year from the date of appointment
- Consolidated Salary : Rs. 32,500/- p.m
- Date & Time: 18th November, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- Job Description: To perform protein purification, site-directed mutagenesis, enzymology and biophysical experiments including circular dichroism and fluorescence spectroscopy. Knowledge of these techniques is desirable.
- Qualifications: Doctoral degree in biochemistry, biotechnology and biological sciences from a recognized university and M.Sc. degree obtained with not less than 60% aggregate marks. Students who have submitted their thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum three years experience in recombinant protein purification, molecular biology, enzymology protein biochemistry and biophysics are required. M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered.
How to apply:
Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest. Candidates fulfilling above requirements should send their application by e-mail to the [email protected] in the format given below so as to reach on or before 17th November, 2014 up to 17.00 hrs. Candidate should follow the format given below.
The interviews would be held on 18th November, 2014. Only registered candidates should report between 09.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. on 18th November, 2014 (in Steno Pool), 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Candidates reporting after 10.00 a.m. will not be allowed for the interview. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview. At the time of Interview the candidate should bring originals along with covering letter with statement of purpose and CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph. All correspondence should be strictly made only to [email protected] as indicated.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk in Date : 18.11.2014
- Last Date to apply : 17/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ACTREC|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017