Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on October 21, 2014
Company name : Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.18,200/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to apply : 20.10.2014
Walk in date : 21.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
|Sl. No.||Position||Title of the Project||
|Senior Research Fellow||
The Size & Shape Control Mechanism Of Golgi Apparatus
Dr. Dibyendu Bhattacharyya
- Duration of the Project: One year from the date of Appointment
- Date & Time: 21st October, 2014, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- The project involves mathematical model development in simulation biology based methods for organelle size research. The candidate must be CSIR-NET qualified and have a M.Sc. in Biological science from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks. The candidate must have proven at least three years of research experience in a cell biology lab with extensive experience in advanced microscopic imaging including confocal microscopy. Experience in Organelle biology research would be highly preferred. M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered.
- Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.Consolidated Salary: (Rs.14000/- + HRA 30%)= Rs.18,200/- per month.
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
How to apply:
- Candidates are encouraged to Pre-Register for the interview by sending a covering letter with statement of purpose and CV through email to Program office ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ on or before 20th October, 2014 up to 17.00 hrs.
- The interviews would be held on 21st October, 2014. Only registered* candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. on 21st October, 2014 (in Steno Pool), 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Candidates reporting after 10.00 a.m. will not be allowed for the interview. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring originals along with covering letter with statement of purpose and CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph. All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘email@example.com’ as indicated.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
- Walk in Date : 21.10.2014
Venue: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ACTREC|