Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc. holders on August 01, 2014
Company name : Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 15,800/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Walk in date : 01.08.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
- Title of the Project : Study of effect of Vit D3 and Progesterone on inflammatory and immunomodulatory phenotypes of breast cancer cell lines’
- Funding Agency : IRB A/c.No.3149
- Principal Investigator : Dr. Narendra Joshi
- Duration of the Project: Ten months from the date of appointment, or as and when project terminates.
- Date & Time: 1st August, 2014, at 2.00 p.m.
- Venue: Conference Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 15,800/- p.m.
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: *Only those candidates with M.Sc. in Life Sciences (with >60% marks) and at least six months of experience in a research laboratory may apply. Experience in techniques of animal cell / Tissue culture and basic molecular biology is desired. *M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered. Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
Candidates fulfilling above requirements should send their application by e-mail to the ‘[email protected]’ in the format given below so as to reach on or before 31st July, 2014 up to 17.30 hrs.
The interviews would be held on 1st August, 2014. Only registered* candidates should report between 1.30 to 2.00 P.M. on 1st August, 2014 (in Steno Pool), 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Candidates reporting after 2.00 p.m. will not be allowed for the interview. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview.
At the time of Interview the candidate should bring originals along with covering letter with statement of purpose and CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
- Walk in date : 01.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|