Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Stenographer through recruitment notification – Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT REFERENCE NO. : ADA:ADM:EST:ADV-100:2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant, Stenographer Job on or before 1/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Stenographer
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : AERONAUTICAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India) P.B. No. 1718, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017, India
Detail of Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment:
Aeronautical Development Agency, an Autonomous Body and a Society entrusted with the task of Design and Development of Tejas aircraft (LCA). ADA invites applications from Indian citizens belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST) category only for the post of ‘Assistant’ and ‘Stenographer’.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Essential Experience||Salary||Age|
|Assistant||2||1. Graduate in Commerce / Science / Arts / Business Administration / Business Management from a recognised university. 2. Should possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting (corresponding to 9000 KDPH) 3. Certificate course in Computer applications like MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, E-Mail, Internet etc. for routine office work||Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed organization in one or more of the following areas : 1. Administration/ HR Work / Personnel Management, maintenance of files and records of personnel and other related jobs 2. Purchase / Stores / Materials Management / Contracts 3. Accounts / Finance, preparation and passing bills for payment, TDS, Income Tax/Sales Tax, preparation of final accounts etc.||PB-1 (` 5,200 – 20,200) +Grade Pay ` 2,400 plus allowances as applicable to Central Government employees. Gross Minimum emoluments : ` 26,800/-||Upper age limit upto 35 years admissible as per Govt. of India rules for candidates belonging to ST (as on closing date of the advertisement)|
|Stenographer||2||1. Graduate in Arts / Commerce / Science / Business Administration / Business Management and should have passed Junior English Shorthand and Junior English Typewriting exams conducted by Govt. of Karnataka or equivalent or Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice conducted by Govt. of Karnataka or equivalent having Shorthand and Typewriting as subjects with Graduation in Arts / Commerce / Science / Business Administration / Business Management from a recognised university. 2. Certificate course in Computer applications like MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, E-Mail, Internet etc. for routine office work.||Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed organization as a Stenographer / Secretary||PB-1 (` 5,200 – 20,200) +Grade Pay ` 2,400 plus allowances as applicable to Central Government employees. Gross Minimum emoluments : ` 26,800/-||Upper age limit upto 35 years admissible as per Govt. of India rules for candidates belonging to ST (as on closing date of the advertisement)|
Selection Procedure for Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) – Assistant, Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) :
- The applicants should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The prescribed essential qualification and experience is bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test / interview. The candidates should mention all qualifications/experience in relevant field including those over and above the minimum qualifications.
- Before registering applications on-line, Candidates are advised to go through full text of the advertisement, guidelines on submission of application on-line and frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Applications complete in all respects and fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria in terms of qualification and experience only will be considered. Applications/Registrations received after the last date or otherwise incomplete will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants should possess all the requisite qualification and experience as on the closing day for registration of applications on-line. Experience gained after successful completion of Graduation only will be considered.
- Attestation on scanned copies of testimonials by Class I Government gazetted officers of State / Central Government only will be considered.
- Age relaxation as per Government of India rules will be admissible to ST candidates.
- If any information furnished online is found to be false, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Selected candidates will be governed by the ‘National Pension System’ applicable to Central Govt. employees appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
- Candidates not complying with any of the requirements need not apply.
- ADA reserves the right to select/reject any candidate at any time during the process of recruitment.
- ADA reserves the right to relax the qualifications and experience in the case of highly deserving candidates.
- The number of posts indicated may vary and ADA reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts as advertised.
- Warning – Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test and interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online application. They must ensure that such information is true and correct. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of interview, any information given by them or any claim made by them in their on-line application is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and they may be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by ADA for future selections.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online application form along with all required documents.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should forward the application through proper channel to Chief Administrative Officer Admin & HR Dept, Aeronautical Development Agency, P.B.No.1718, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- For genuine queries regarding the advertisement, may be sent by mail only on [email protected]
- Canvassing In any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/6/2015
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT REFERENCE NO. : ADA:ADM:EST:ADV-100:2015.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017