Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/08/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Agartala
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC), Agartala
Detail Of Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: Junior/Senior Research Fellow
- No: of Posts: 01
- Title of the project: Premature menopause in north east: A risk factors evaluation study
- Age Limit: Candidates age must not exceed 28 years for JRF, 31 years for SRF
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc degree in Life Sciences or Microbiology or Biotechnology from a recognized University. For the post of SRF, minimum 2 years experience is needed in the concerned area.
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- for JRF, Rs. 22,500/- for SRF
- Desirable Experience: Candidates must have experience in ELISA, DNA isolation & Gel electrophoresis.
Selection Procedure For Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 29/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC):
Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 29-08-2015 at the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at 2.00 p.m
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/08/2015
VENUE :Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC), Agartala
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017