Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/09/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,500/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune), Pune
Detail Of Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Position/s & No. Project Assistant (1) under (SP-240) Genetics & Plant Breeding Group, to work at Hol Farm, Tal. Baramati, Dist. Pune.
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code DBT: `An Integrated approach of Molecular breeding for downy & powdery mildew in grapes. Period up to 20.05 2018 [Post Code: PA- SP-240]
- Group/ Division Genetics & Plant Breeding Group
- Qualifications Essential: (a) 10th Std. Pass & (b) Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture.
- Desirable: Graduate in Agriculture .
- Monthly stipend Rs.11500/- (fixed)
- Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure For Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune):
Last date for receipt of application 05.08.2015 Date & time of Interview will be informed separately by post or E.mail to short listed
candidates. No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. The appointment will be coterminous with duration of the project. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 05.08.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
Reference: Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/09/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016