Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Recruitment 2015 – Advt./Rec/03/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.D/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune), Pune|
Detail of Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Position/s & No. Research Associate (1) under ARI Project (MIC-10)
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code ARI Project: (MIC-10) ‘Culture Collection Activity’. Period up to – 31.03.2017. Post Code: RA [MIC-10]
- Group/ Division Microbial Science Division.
- Qualifications Essential: (i) B.Sc (Microbiology)/M.Sc.1st Class in Microbiology, (ii) Ph.D in Microbilology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry Desirable: Experience in Bacterial Taxonomy; Microbial Culture Collection Activity; Publications in Journals of International repute
- Monthly stipend RA- Rs.35000/- + HRA (Fixed)
- Age limit RA-35 yeas, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application 10.04.2015
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 15.04.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
- Date & time of Int. 28.04.2015 at 10.00 a.m., Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Selection Procedure for Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 28.01.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune):
In case of non-availability of qualified RA, candidates who have submitted their Ph.D Thesis may be considered for lower position of extended SRF on the stipend @ Rs.28000/- (fixed) + HRA p.m. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee Rs. 100/- for RA, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, upto 10.04.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015.
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Recruitment 2015 – Advt./Rec/03/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016