Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune), Pune|
Detail of Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Position/s & No. Research Associate (1) under ARI Project (MIC-10)
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code ARI Project: (MIC-10) ‘Culture Collection Activity’. Period up to – 31.03.2017. Post Code: RA [MIC-10]
- Group/ Division Microbial Science Division.
- Qualifications Essential: (i) M.Sc.1st Class in Microbiology, (ii) Ph.D in Microbilology/ Biotechnology
- Desirable: Experience in Bacterial Taxonomy; Microbial Culture Collection Activity; Publications in Journals of International repute
- Monthly stipend RA- Rs.35000/- + HRA (Fixed)
- Age limit RA-35 yeas, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application 23.01.2015
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 28.01.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail. Date & time of Int. 02.02.2015 at 10.00 a.m.
Selection Procedure for Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 28.01.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune):
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee Rs. 100/- for RA, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 23.01.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying. No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ARI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016