Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/08/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 21/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : PUNE
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE, G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE – 411004
Detail Of Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (1) under ONGC Project (SP-236)
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code ONGC Project (SP-236) – “Development of Bioremediation process for Petroleum Hydrocarbon contaminated sites using powdered microbial formulations” Period of Project up to 09.02.2017. [Post Code: JRF /SP-236]
- Group/ Division Bioenergy Group
- Qualifications Essential: (i) 1st class B.Sc. with Microbiology & 1st class M.Sc. in Microbiology and (ii) clearance of CSIR-UGC/ NET of JRF.
- Desirable: (a) Experience of polyphasic bacterial identifications, taxonomy, bioremediation
- Monthly stipend JRF-Rs.12,000/- + HRA (20%), likely to be revised.
- Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application 21.06.2015
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 26.06.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
- Date & time of Int. 02.07.2015 at 10.00 a.m.
Selection Procedure For Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI):
No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.11000/- (fixed) p.m. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 21.06.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/06/2015
Reference: Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/08/2015