Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/07/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute (ARI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.11,000-25,000/- pm
Job Location : PUNE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE (An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE – 411004
Detail of Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (2) under DBT- MABB Project (SP-238)
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code DBT Project (SP-238) ”Improvement of end use quality of 1BL/1RS translocation containing wheat varieties by removing of Sec-1 loci and retaining Glu-B3 using marker assisted back cross breeding (MABB)” Period of Project – Up to March 2020. [Post Code: JRF /SP-238]
- Group/ Division Genetics & Plant Breeding Group
- Qualifications Essential: (i) 1st class M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology/Botany/Biochemistry with clearance of CSIRUGC Net Examination.
- Desirable: (a) Experience of molecular biology work, field work, plant breeding.
- Monthly stipend JRF-Rs.25,000/- + HRA
- Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application 22.06.2015
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 29.06.2015 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
- Date & time of Int. 08.07.2015 at 10.00 a.m., Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Selection Procedure for Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) :
In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.11000/- (fixed) p.m. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 22.06.2015. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT./REC/07/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016