Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer A & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT./REC/12/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute (ARI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officer A & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Vacancy Name : Officer A & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : PUNE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE (An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE – 411004
Detail of Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Officer A & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the following posts at its Pune office and Experimental farms at Hol & Songaon, Tal. Baramati Dist. Pune
- Officer A (Administrative Services) in Accounts Unit (1 post – UR) on direct recruitment / deputation basis PB-2 Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4600/- TME: Rs.45058/- approx. Age Limit For: Direct Recruitment – 35 years and Deputation – 55 years [POST CODE: Officer-A] For Direct Recruitment: Essential: (1) A higher second class degree from a recognized University and a diploma in finance. (2) 8 years’ experience in central government department / autonomous body or public sector undertaking. For deputation: Experience of 5 years regular service in the grade with GP Rs.4200 or 15 years combined regular service in the grade with GP Rs.4200 & Rs.2400 preferably in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous body.
- Technical Assistant `A’ (1 Post – UR) under ICAR Wheat Project PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2800/- TME: Rs.31013/- approx. Age Limit: 28 years [POST CODE: TAA-Wheat] Essential: 1st class B.Sc. in Agriculture / Botany with 1 year experience. Desirable: 3 to 5 years’ experience in conducting field trials and research experience on cereals, preferably wheat. Note- Appointment will be coterminous with period of the said project or discontinuation of post by the funding agency
- Technical Assistant `A’ (1 post, UR) PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800/- TME: Rs.31013/- approx. Age Limit: 28 years [POST CODE: TAA] Essential: (a) 1st class Bachelor degree in the area of Life Sciences OR Physics and (b) one year laboratory experience. Desirable: Experience in Confocal Microscopy or cell & molecular biology.
- Assistant `A’ (Administrative Services) (2 posts – UR) PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/- TME: Rs.27489/- approx. Age Limit: 28 Years [POST CODE: Assistant-A] Essential: (1) Graduate of a recognized university. (2) English Typing Speed on computer with 8000 key dispersions per hour OR Hindi typing speed of 6000 key dispersions per hour. Desirable: Two years working experience.
- Lab Assistant `A’ (1 Post for ST, a backlog vacancy) PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900/- TME: Rs.20062/- approx. Age Limit: 25 Years [POST CODE: LAA-ST] Essential: (a) SSC/10th Standard with 50% marks OR (b) SSC with 3 years experience OR (c)HSC with 2 years experience. Desirable: Experience in maintenance/ Instrumentation and handling
Selection Procedure for Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) – Officer A & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer A & More Vacancies Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) :
- Normal age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC, ST & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies, applying through proper channel alongwith documentary evidence in support. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
- Candidates fulfilling all conditions, needs to apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org,
- Attach attested copies of qualifications, certificates, caste certificate issued by competent authority and passport size photographs and application fees payable by Demand Draft of Rs.100/- for Sr.No.1 & Rs.50/- for remaining posts, in favor of Director, ARI, Pune, to the Director, ARI, Pune 4, super-scribed on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST “________”
- Last date for receipt of filled applications is 09.10.2015.
- SC & ST candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Interim enquiries will not be responded.
- Agricultural farms of the Institute are situated at Hol Atphata Post, Karanje, Tal. Baramati, Dist. Pune and At Songaon, Tal. Baramati, Dist. Pune. (about 85 & 110 kms respectively from Pune).
- All posts are transferable any where in India, as per need.
- The Institute has reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of few or all posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
- In case of non-availability of suitable qualified candidate, Institute may consider available candidate/s for offering lower grade post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/10/2015
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT./REC/12/2015.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016