Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on September 04, 2014
Company name : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 20.08.2014
Walk in date : 04.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITIONS OF JRF (1) IN THE GENETICS GROUP OF PLANT SCIENCES DIVISION
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : (i) M.Sc. with 1st class in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Agricultural Biotechnology (ii) Clearance of CSIR-UGC/NET of JRF
- Desirable : Experience of handling molecular techniques
- Age : 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Remuneration : Rs.12000/- (fixed) + HRA.
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code : ARI Project: (GEN-16) ‘Mapping QTL/genes for resistance to spot blotch caused by Bipolaris sorokiniana in durum wheat’ period up to 31.03.2017 [Post Code:JRF-RS/GEN-16]
- Group/ Division : Genetics Group of Plant Sciences Division
- Date & time of Int. 040.09.2014 at 10.00 a.m.,
In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.11000/- (fixed) p.m.
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 20.00.2014. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 20.08.2014
- Walk in date : 04.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ARI|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017