Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.25000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (1) under the DST Project(SP-221)
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code (a)DST Project:- (SP-221):-`Microbial regulation of immune gene expression in hydra’ UP TO 31.05.2016. [Post Code:JRF-SP-221]
- Group/ Division Zoology Group of Animal Sciences Division.
- Qualifications Essential: 1st class M.Sc. in Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or any branch of Life Sciences (ii) Clearance of CSIR-UGC/NET of JRF.
- Desirable: (a) Knowledge of Microbiology/Hydra biology
- Monthly stipend JRF-Rs.25000/- (fixed) + HRA.
- Age limit 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application 22.12.2014
- Display the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on Institute website by 29.12.2014 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
- Date & time of Int. 02.01.2015 at 10.00 a.m.,
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org, along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 22.12.2014. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ARI|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017