Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc. holders on October 21, 2014
Company name : Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs.12000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 09.10.2014
Walk in date : 21.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
- Position/s & No. : Junior Research Fellows (2) one each under ARI Project (VIR-01) & DST INSPIRE Project (SP-227)
- Funding Agency, title, period of the Project & Post Code : ARI Project VIR- 01:`Study of Salmonella bacteriophages from environment’ period up to 31.03.2017. INSPIRE Project SP-227 `Chikungunya Virus Replication and Ubiquitin System’ Period up to13.06.2017 [POST CODE: JRF/VIR-01 & SP-227]
- Group/ Division : Virology/ Centre for Nano bioscience
- Qualifications : Essential for both projects: 1st class M.Sc. in any area of Life Science with Clearance of CSIR-UGC/NET
- Desirable : for project VIR-01: Work experience on next generation sequencing platform. For project SP-227: Experience in molecular biology / Virology
- Monthly stipend : JRF-Rs.12000/- (fixed) + HRA.
- Age limit : 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST & female & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Last date for receipt of application : 09.10.2014
- Display the short list of candidates for interview : Will be displayed on Institute website by 15.10.2014 and/ or, candidates will be informed through e-mail.
- Date & time of Interview : 21.10.2014 at 10.00 a.m.,
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s. In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in any area of Life Science with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.11000/- (fixed) p.m.
How to apply :
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, up to 09.10.2014. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Applicants are requested to refer the General Conditions available on Institute’s website, before applying.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 09.10.2014
- Walk in date : 21.10.2014
Venue : Agharkar Research Institute, Pune
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ARI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016