Agharkar Research Institute(ARI)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver Ordinary Grade/Field Attendant A ( At Hol & Songaon Farm) through recruitment notification – . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agharkar Research Institute(ARI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Driver Ordinary Grade/Field Attendant A ( At Hol & Songaon Farm) Job on or before10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Agharkar Research Institute(ARI)
Vacancy Name : Driver Ordinary Grade/Field Attendant A ( At Hol & Songaon Farm)
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE (An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE-411004
Detail of Agharkar Research Institute(ARI)Driver Ordinary Grade/Field Attendant A ( At Hol & Songaon Farm) Recruitment:
- Driver Ordinary Grade
(1 post,UR)PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/-+ GP Rs.1900/-
Essential: 8th Standard passed with valid driving license (for both light and heavy vehicles) and 5 years driving experience & routine repairs and maintenance of vehicles
Field Attendant A(At Hol & SongaonFarm)
(1-UR & 1 for OBC Non-Creamy-layer)PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1800/-
Essential: SSC passed with knowledge of English.and ability to handle multi skilled work
Selection Procedure for Agharkar Research Institute(ARI)- Driver Ordinary Grade/Field Attendant A ( At Hol & Songaon Farm) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Driver Ordinary Grade/Field Attendant A ( At Hol & Songaon Farm) Vacancy in Agharkar Research Institute(ARI):
- Normal age limit is relaxable by 3years for OBC & 5 years for SC, ST & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies , applying through proper channel alongwith documentary evidence in support. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.Candidates fulfilling all conditions, needs to apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org
- Enclose self-attestedcopies of qualifications, certificates, caste certificate issued by competent authority and passport size photographs and application fees payable by Demand Draft of Rs.50/-in favor of Director, ARI, Pune, to the Director, ARI, Pune4,super-scribedon cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST “________”
- Last date for receipt of filled applications is 09.10.2015.
- SC & ST candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will betreated as a disqualification for the post.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experiencehigher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Interim enquiries will not be responded.
- Agricultural farms of the Institute are situated at Hol Atphata Post, Karanje, Tal. Baramati, Dist. Pune and At Songaon, Tal. Baramati, Dist. Pune. (about 85 & 110 kms respectively from Pune). (Posts are transferable any where in India, as per
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job10/9/2015
Agharkar Research Institute(ARI)Recruitment 2014 – Advt./Rec/1 4 /2015.