Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) invites application for the recruitment of Chartered Accountant with CA holders
Company name :Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA)
Posts :Chartered Accountant
Qualification : CA
Salary : Rs.20833/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 3/11/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from qualified Chartered Accountant firms for engagement as internal auditor for scrutinizing the claims/files on financial assistance schemes applications and for providing consultancy relating to financial matters.
The firm should have at least 10 years post qualification experienceApplication should reach GM (P&A) at the above address within 21 days of appearanceof this advertisement. The scope of work and other details are available at our Website www.apeda.gov.in
SCOPE OF WORK
- Objective: – To assist FIRST PARTY in scrutinizing and advising its schemes assistance applications and on Audit Account Budgetary issues for a period of two years.
- Tasks to be carried out: – To process the financial assistance claims of the exporters under various financial assistance schemes of FIRST PARTY both on on-line system (computerized) and physical documents and recommend the payments as per the schemes guidelines.2. The SECOND PARTY will depute at least two qualified CAs and two assistants on regular basis at FIRST PARTY’s office: 3rd Floor, NCUI Building, 3 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110016, who will be working on full time basis from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (as per office timings) to process and finalize the claims of the exporters beneficiaries and related agencies.
- SECOND PARTY will ensure quick disposal of cases on daily basis to avoid any pendency in normal course. However, in urgent situations, staff of SECOND PARTY may work on Saturday/Sunday/holidays to clear backlog without any additional financial incentive. In case of absence of the required number of CAs/Assistants on any working day, proportionate fee will be deducted3. Determine the Tax implications of FIRST PARTY and it’s employees. 4. File all types of Income Tax returns and also to attend the hearings. 5. Advise various tax acts including on FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) 6. Advise on TDS deductions of contractors, consultants and Employees etc. 7. To provide project consultancy on the projects handled by FIRST PARTY under its various schemes. 8. Analysis and vetting of contracts from financial point of view. 9. Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and other statements. 10.To advise on accounting and financial matters. 11.To ascertain the extent of compliance with established polices, plans and procedures.12.To advise on accounting and protection of assets. 13.To recommend operational improvement in financial aspects. 14.To carry out Inspection, reconciliation, reviews and appraisal of Financial functions of FIRST PARTY including Regional Offices. 15.To issue a C.A. Certificate for financial assistance as per mandatory performa devised under Transport Assistance Scheme of FIRST PARTY. 16.Any other job related to financial matters assigned by FIRST PARTY. 17.The decision and the views of the FIRST PARTY in the above matters will be considered as final.
- The firm should have at least three working partners in India.
- The turnover on the last audited balance sheet should not be less than Rs.25.00 lakhs per annum.
- The CA firms and CAs who have already worked as internal auditors with APEDA are not eligible to apply
Support from APEDA: – FIRST PARTY will provide required computers, printers, stationery and working place for 4 employees of SECOND PARTY.Allocation of various assignments/ specific job responsibilities to the SECOND PARTY keeping in mind their professional skills, etc., would be at the sole discretion of APEDA. Further, APEDA shall have sole discretion to exclude the name(s) of the firm from the empanelment without assigning any reason in case the performance of the firm is not found satisfactory by APEDA.
The above professional services will be provided by the team members according to their area of expertise and within the applicable rules and regulations and professional code of conduct and guidelines of the professional bodies/ association/ institute prescribed for their members. However, it will be the duty of the SECOND PARTY to respond to APEDA on priority, whenever called by the FIRST PARTY.
HOW TO APPLY:
The SECOND PARTY will depute at least two qualified CAs and two assistants on regular basis at FIRST PARTY’s office: 3rd Floor, NCUI Building, 3 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110016, who will be working on full time basis from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 3/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From APEDA|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016