Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Director with Post Graduation Degree holders
Company name : Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
Posts : Assistant Director
Qualification : Post Graduation Degree
Salary : Rs.15600 – 39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 11
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22.09.2014
Details of Post :
The Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) will hold an open Competitive Examination to the post of Assistant Director(Official Language) in the Pay Band (PB)—3 15600 39100/- Grade Pay(GP) of 5400 at ICAR HeadquartersflCAR qus.), New Delhi and ICAR Research Institutes as per the scheme of Selection and Detailed Syllabus there for as explained in Appendix — I and IA.
- Assistant Director (Official Language) – 11
- Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years As On 22-09-2014. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level; OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree level; OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree level; OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the Degree level; OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a subject at the Degree level.
- Desirable : i. Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution. ii. Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience : Five years’ experience in Government / Public Sector Organizations / Institutions in the PB-2 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of? 4600/- or more of using/applying tenninology(terminology work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice—versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature
- Age : A candidate must not exceed 35 years as on 22.9.2014
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay .
Selection Process :
All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam .
Application Fee –
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 1000/- & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nil.
How To Apply :
The online Applicatior Form available on the link “Vacancy” 0n the website: wwwasrbprgin can only be used for the purpose. Please note that Online Application Form and pre-printed system generated SYNDICATE Bank Challan available on the said website only will be valid.
CLOSING DATE :
The facility of submission of Online Application Will be available up t01700 hrs on 22.9.2014 after which the link shall stand automatically disabled. NOTE: -The ASRB will not be responsible for any difficulty regarding Internet connectivity and availability of branch of Syndicate bank (in case of payment through challan only).
- The candidate applying for the examination should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility concitions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that he / she do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his / her candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the ASRB.
- The candidates may however check the “Vacancy” tab on the ASRB website : www.asrb.org.in from time to time for further instructions 1′ notification if any in this regard.
- MOBILE PHONE AND ACCESSORIES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATING DEVICES ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINIATION CENTRES. POSSESSION OF SUCH EQUIPMENT WHETHER IN USE OR IN SWITCH OFF MODE, DURING EXAMINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS USE OF UNFAIR MEANS. AND SUITABLE ACTION AGAINST SUCH CANDIDATE WILL BE TAKEN BY THE ASRB.
- The candidature of the candidate will be rejected if the candidate is found involved in malpractices or using unfair means in the examination hall or resorting to any other irregular improper means including submission of false/ misleading information / document, etc.
- Decision of the ASRB / ICAR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examinationjs) and allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts / Institute to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard. (vi)The candidate must read all the relevant instruction carefully before filling up on-line application form to avoid any difficulty.
- Brief particulars relating to the services / posts to which recruitment is being made through the Examination / Promotion in the said Cadre are available in Appendix-II.
- Other eligibility criteria i.e. Marital status, Mental and Physical / Medical fitness, Character and Antecedents, etc. will be same as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
- A candidate who is or has been declared by the ASRB to be guilty of : (a) Obtaining support for the candidate by any means, or (b) Impersonating, or (c) Procuring impersonation by any person, or (d) Submitting fabricated documents or document which have been tampered With, or (e) Making statement which are incorrect or false, or suppressing material information, or (t) Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in with his candidate for the examination, or (g) Using unfair means during the examination, or (h) Writing irrelevant matter, including obscene language or pornographic matter, in the script(s), or (i) Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall, or (j) Harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the ASRB for the conduct of examination, or (k) Attempting to commit or abetting, as the case may be, the ASRB of all or any other acts specified in the foregoing clauses, may, in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable : – To be disqualified by the ASRB from the examination for which he/she is a candidate, or – To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period: – By the ASRB/Council from any examination or selection held by them; – By the ASRB/Council from any employment under them; (x) After the examination, the names of the successful candidates will be arranged in the order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks awarded to each candidate. Candidates wil have to appear personally at ASRB for verification of their original documents relaLed to age, educational qualifications, caste, fee exemption etc.
- The form and manner of communication of the result of the examination to individual candidates shall be decided by the ASRB at their discretion and the ASRB will not enter into any correspondence with them regarding result.
- No person : (a) Who has into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or (b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shali be eligible for appointment to service.
- Provided that the Council may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such persons and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- A candidate must be in possession of good mental and physical health and free from any other physical defects (save as prescribed for PWD candidates) likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of his duties as an officer of the service. A candidate who after such medical examination, as may be prescribed by the competent authority is found not to satisfy these requirements Will not be appointed. Only such candidates as are likely to be considered for appointment will be medically examined.
- Success at the examination confers no right to appointment, unless the Council is satisfied, after such enquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to this character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to “be post.
- Persons recruited as Assistant Director(0fficial Language) on direct recruitment basis will be on probation for a period of 2 years. On conclusion of the period of probation, the ICAR may confirm the probationer in his/her appointment, if his/her work or conduct has, in the opinion of ICAR, been found satisfactory. In case his/her work and conduct, in the opinion of [CAR is found unsatisfactory, he/she may either be discharged from the services or her/his period of probation may be extended for such further period as ICAR may deem necessary.
Important Dates : Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 22-09-2014 .
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.09.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ASRB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016