Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT 2014-15 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. Candidates who have completed B.E./B. Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ MBA/ LLM/ Bachelor Degree/ Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Administrative Officer Job from 09.01.2015 to 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ MBA/PGDM/ LLM/ Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||38 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED
Regd. Office: “AMBADEEP” (13th Floor), 14, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Detail of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) Administrative Officer Recruitment:
Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Limited (AIC) invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) in specialized discipline of Agriculture, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics and Generalist.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Administrative Officer (Scale I)||38||Group A Code No. 01 (Agriculture) B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering OR B. Sc.(Agri)/ M.Sc. (Agri) Group B Code No. 02 I.T. BE/B. Tech (Computer/IT) or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications)/ M. Tech. In IT/MCM (Masters in Computer Management). Group C Code No. 03 Finance B.Com.
OR ACA OR M.Com/MBA Finance*. Group D Code No. 04 Legal Bachelor of Law OR LLM Group E Code No. 05 Statistics B. Sc. (Hons.) in Statistics OR M. Sc. in Statistics Group F Code No. 06 Generalist Bachelor Degree OR Masters’ Degree in any discipline
|Total emoluments would be Rs. 38000/- p.m. (approximately) in Metropolitan enters.
Basic pay in the scale of Rs. 17240/–840(14)-29000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits & Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. as per rules of the Company. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s/leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are under revision with effect
from August, 2012.
|30 years as on 01.01.2015|
Selection Procedure for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) – Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and interview. Candidates will be called for online examination to be held in the month of February, 2015
- Selection would be based on the performance in the on-line test and interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
Application Fee (non-Refundable) through on-line mode only. The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below: SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/Permanent employees of AIC Rs. 100/- All other categories including confirmed employees of General Insurance Public Sector Companies. Rs. 500/-
How to apply for Administrative Officer Vacancy in Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC):
Candidates are required to visit the Company’s website i.e. www.aicofindia.com from 09.01.2015 to 15.01.2015 and click on the option: “APPLY ONLINE” Candidates need not submit the system generated print out (hard copy) of the OnLine application to the Company’s office. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online: Before applying online, candidates should— Scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED Regd. Office: “AMBADEEP” (13th Floor), 14, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment
of the requisite application fee. Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID which should be kept active till the declaration of final result. This is essential for him/her in getting Admission Letter (AL) / Interview advice, etc. by E-mail. No change in E-mail ID will be entertained during the entire process of recruitment.
Application Fees/ [Payable from 09.01.2015 to 15.01.2015 (Online payment). Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & permanent employees of AIC. Rs. 500/- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to visit Company’s website www.aicofindia.com for filling the Online Application.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature as detailed under.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and otherdetails filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- on-line registration 09.01.2015 – 15.01.2015
- Payment of Fees online by candidates 09.01.2015 – 15.01.2015
- Date of On-Line Examination In the month of February, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT 2014-15 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From AIC|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|