Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Agent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Security Agent. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/2/2015 & 01/3/2015 at 09.00 A.M to 12.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Vacancy Name||Security Agent|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||40 post|
|Salary||Rs. 13,800/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015 & 01/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Vimaltai Tidke Convent & Jr. College, (V.T.C.), Atrey Layout, Near Khamla Square, Nagpur-440 022.|
Detail of Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Security Agent Recruitment:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals who meet with the following requirements stipulated for the post of SECURITY AGENT, for ground duties at Engineering MRO, NAGPUR on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company – AIATSL, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait list for vacancies arising in future:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Security Agent||40||Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English and Hindi/Local Language.2 In case of Ex-Servicemen who have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.||Rs. 13,800/- per month (all inclusive). On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances will be paid as applicable.||28-33 years||Experience is not a pre-requisite, however, those having airline security with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification may walk-in on the date as specified above.|
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixedterm Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / SemiGovernment / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by any source after the prescribed date/time will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st February 2015, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION
Selection Procedure for Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) – Security Agent Post:
- Written Test on 28/2/2015 & 01/3/2015.
- The Applicants without experience who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the post, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) comprising running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day /following day(s). A relaxation of 06 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in Physical Endurance Test.
- Those who qualify in the PET will have to appear for Report Writing Test (RWT) on the same day / following day(s). Those who qualify in the RWT will have to appear for Personal Interview (PI) on the following day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of boarding and lodging at their own cost, if required.
Walkin Procedure for Security Agent vacancy in Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL):
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST February 2015, are required to walk in along with the filled-in application as per application format downloaded from our website www.airindia.in and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” payable at Mumbai, No fees to be paid by Exservicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name and date of Birth on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- The Applicants are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 2, 3, 7, 11, 12, 14, 15 & 16, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original of Certificates /Testimonials if submitted along with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer‟ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Govt.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/2/2015 & 01/3/2015
Vimaltai Tidke Convent & Jr. College, (V.T.C.), Atrey Layout, Near Khamla Square, Nagpur-440 022.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIATSL|
|Other Aviation jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017