Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Customer Agent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Customer Agent. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Vacancy Name : Customer Agent
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 90 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000/- p.m.
Job Location : Goa
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Hotel La Paz Gardens, Swatantra Path, Opp. Children’s Park, Vascoda-Gama, Goa – 403 802
Detail of Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Customer Agent Recruitment:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated for the following position for ground duties at the Airport / station mentioned in the following table on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company – AIATSL, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future. (Note: This is in continuation of our earlier advertisement dated July 01, 2014) 1. The number of vacancies are indicative and reservation will be as per the Presidential Directives. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at the time of appointment.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Customer Agent||90||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations.||Rs.14,000/- p.m.||General : Not above 28 years (born between 02.09.1987 and 01.09.1997) OBC : Not above 31 years (born between 02.09.1984 and 01.09.1997) SC/ST : Not above 33 years (born between 02.09.1982 and 01.09.1997)|
Selection Procedure for Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) – Customer Agent Post:
- Written Test on 11/9/2015.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Walkin Procedure for Customer Agent vacancy in Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL):
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST September 2015, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates , (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 18, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ‘Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixedterm Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / SemiGovernment / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st SEPTEMBER 2015, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/9/2015
Hotel La Paz Gardens, Swatantra Path, Opp. Children’s Park, Vascoda-Gama, Goa – 403 802