Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Controller through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Controller. Walk in Interview will be held on 23-27 Feb, 2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Controller|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||87 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23-27 Feb, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||
CMS Project Office, Air India, Room 206, 2nd floor, G+5 (GMR) Building, (Opp. Terminal-1,Domestic Arrival), IGI Airport (Palam), New Delhi. Tel-011 25673524
CMS Project Office, Ground Floor, Old Operations Building, Air India, Old Airport, SantaCruz(E), Mumbai 400029. Tel- 022 26263054
Detail of Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) Assistant Controller Recruitment:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill present vacancies, and to maintain a wait-list for future requirement, of those who meet with the requirements specified herein, for ground duties for the posts in Delhi & Mumbai on a fixed term contract basis., for a period of three years.
- Total No. Of post – 87 ( SC-12, ST-10, OBC-17, GEN- 48)
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : ASSISTANT CONTROLLER – CPCS Projects ( Integrated Operations Control Centre, Hub Control Centre, Crew Management System, On-Time Performance, Efficiency Control, Flight Dispatch-Flight Following) Candidates should have a Commercial Pilot’s License OR Flight Dispatcher’s Approval OR Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. Experience in operational areas like Flight Dispatch, Airline Maintenance procedures, Crew Planning & Scheduling, Ground Handling, Passenger Service, etc shall be preferred Computer System proficiency (working knowledge of MS office standard applications/understanding of IT platform-application, functioning, landscape, interfaces) is preferable.
- EMOLUMENTS: Rs.25,000-35,000/-p.m.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: (As on 31st DECEMBER, 2014) General – 35 years, OBC – 38 Years, SC/ST – 40 Years Relaxation in Age for Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines, for all the above positions.
- The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized for Eligibility and submission of Fee, wherever applicable. Prima facie Eligible candidates only, will be scheduled for the Selection Process.
- The final short listed candidates will be inducted as per vacancies and Reservation requirements, subject to being found FIT in the PEME prescribed for the position.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination (s), which could range between Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- The final short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis.
- Period of Contract : The engagement on Fixed Term Contract basis is for a period of three years. On expiry of the contract, the same will continue to be renewed for three years based on satisfactory performance and regular attendance. Further this Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance and irregular attendance.
- Emoluments: The job carries an all-inclusive package as indicated above.
- Candidates selected shall undergo training and the cost of the same shall be adjusted over a period of their service.
- At the time of joining, Selected candidates will be required to submit the following, without which, they will not be allowed to join :Bank account details, with a copy of the cancelled cheque for processing salary through ECS. Copy of PAN Card.The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC / ST / OBC candidates will be as per Presidential Directives on reservation of posts.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST Communities who are called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kms. from the nearest Selection Centre to their residence and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare, by the shortest route, as per rules, 4/15 on production of evidence to that effect, along with a copy of the call-letter / email for Selection Process.
- SC / ST candidates must submit proof (clear self-attested copy of Caste Certificate) in support of their claim that they belong to SC / ST categories.
- On engagement, the candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- At any stage of the Selection Process, in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his / her candidature will stand rejected. If appointed, the services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
Selection Procedure for Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) – Assistant Controller Post:
- Written Test on 23-27 Feb, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Controller vacancy in Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL):
Applicants meeting with the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 31st December, 2014 are required to WALK IN to the venue, on the date and time given below, along with the Application Form in prescribed format, duly filled, in Hindi or English, at the address given below :
VENUE DELHI : DATE OF WALK IN : Monday 23th February, 2015 & Tuesday 24th February, 2015
Time of Registration: (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon) only
VENUE: CMS Project Office, Air India, Room 206,
2nd floor, G+5 (GMR) Building,
(Opp. Terminal-1,Domestic Arrival),
IGI Airport (Palam), New Delhi.
MUMBAI: DATE OF WALK IN : Thursday 26th February,2015 & Friday 27th February, 2015
Time of Registration: 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. only
VENUE: CMS Project Office, Ground Floor,
Old Operations Building, Air India,
Old Airport, SantaCruz(E), Mumbai 400029.
Tel- 022 26263054
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories should submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. (SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee). Please mention your full name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Separate DD towards Application Fee (as applicable) is required with each Application.
- A recent ( not more than 3 months old ) coloured passport size photograph of the full face ( front view ) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational / Technical Qualifications, Age and Caste, Employment Exchange Registration, Domicile & Experience, wherever applicable, must be submitted along with the Application, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs – matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs.
- Original Certificates will be required to be brought along for verification purpose only, at the time of the Selection Process, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates / Testimonials
- submitted with the Application.
- Applications which are incomplete / unsigned / mutilated / without photograph / not meeting the prescribed Eligibility Criteria / without requisite Documents / without requisite Fee / received after the Last Date / received by email, shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process. No communication in this regard shall be entertained.
- Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the Fees once paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- AIATSL is not responsible for any postal delay / loss at any stage of transmission / communication.
- Scheduled Castes candidates who were originally professing Hindu religion and have embraced Neo Buddhism will also be considered for appointment against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of application, must submit a clear selfattested photocopy of current financial year Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Government of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Creamy Layer” Exclusion Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC Communities should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists. The prescribed formats of the Community Certificate (SC / ST / OBC) are given below, in the document.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria regarding qualifications, age, etc. as on 31st December, 2014. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, within whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must submit the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Blank Application format is given below this Advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23-27 Feb, 2015
1. CMS Project Office, Air India, Room 206, 2nd floor, G+5 (GMR) Building, (Opp. Terminal-1,Domestic Arrival), IGI Airport (Palam), New Delhi. Tel-011 25673524
2. CMS Project Office, Ground Floor, Old Operations Building, Air India, Old Airport, SantaCruz(E), Mumbai 400029. Tel- 022 26263054
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIATSL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016