Air India Charters Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Captain, Trainee Captain through recruitment notification – Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2016 – NO. AICL/HRD/ 20I6 . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India Charters Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Captain, Trainee Captain on or before 18/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India Charters Limited
Vacancy Name : Captain, Trainee Captain
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India Charters Limited, Across India
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited from Type Rated Experienced Pilots on B 737 NG Aircraft for the post of Captain and Trainee Captain to fill up vacancies for its airline Air India Express at different bases in the network.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: a) TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should be in possession of: i. Type Rating on B 737 NG should be current ii. ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India. iii. Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL. iv. FRTO license issued by DGCA. v. RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India. vi. All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining. vii. Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- Experience: For P1 500 hours as PIC on B737 800 at the time of joining. For Tr. P1 2750 hours of total flying out of which min 500 should be on B 737 800 Aircraft
- MEDICAL FITNESS: Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate by DGCA, Government of India, which should be valid at the time of application & joining. (Candidates must have done their last DGCA Medical/Renewal within preceding 6 months/1year, as applicable). Additionally candidates will be required to undergo pre employment company medical examination. Note: Minimum height requirement for the post is 152.5 cms and candidates below 152.5 cm are not eligible. Candidates between 152.5 and 162.5 cm will be accepted only subjected to ergonomic check during their pre employment medical exam. The decision on acceptance of candidates between 152.5 cm and 162.5 cm height will be solely on discretion of AICL Management and no dispute in this matter will be entertained.
- NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT: 1 year probation on being released as P1 and thereafter absorbed on permanent pay scale
- REMUNERATION: For P1- Approximately 6.11 lakhs/per month approx+ applicable allowance
- Loss of License and Accident Compensation, entitlement as per company policy.
- Group Family Medical Insurance, entitlement as per company policy.
- Passages, entitlement as per company policy.
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/06/2016
- a) Psychometric Test b) Personal Interview c) Simulator Flight Proficiency Test d) Pre-Employment Medical Examination e) Background Verification
- The candidature is purely provisional, at any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet with any of the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his /her candidature will stand rejected.
- Based on requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional ground duties, as and when required.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria and the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all aspect.
- Candidates must note that, if any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason there for.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
- Compliance with all applicable DGCA Rules is mandatory. Any information if found to be in contravention of any of the DGCA regulations, strict action will be taken and the candidature/ employment will be terminated and the candidate/employee will have to pay the damages to the company for the training and/or the bond amount will be encashed.
- Court jurisdiction will be Mumbai in case of any disputes.
How To Apply?:
- All candidates who are meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, are required to download application form from our website and send the duly filled application form to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the prescribed format only and compulsory subject line as ”Type Rated B737NG Pilots- Your Name”- “Post applying for”. Contact number: 022 2626 3123(HRD) copies of supporting documents are not required to be scanned and sent at this stage. Only prescribed application form should be sent.
- Prima facie eligible candidates, on the basis of application, will only be called for the selection Process subsequently, on provisional basis.
- Candidate is required to submit the original application in the prescribed format, along with Self-Attested Copies of supportive documents in respect of Item Nos. 3 and 11 to 18 of the application, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 3 months old) passport size colored photographs-matt finish paper with light background, with name on the reverse of the photographs.
- Original certificates will be required to be brought along for verification purpose only, at the time of the selection process, but should not be submitted/ attached along with the application. The company is not Responsible for returning any original copy/s of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
- SC/ST candidates must submit proof (clear self-attested copy of caste certificate) in support of their claim that they belong to SC / ST.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories must submit a clear self-attested photocopy of the certificate recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Government of India. The certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the central list published by the Government of India.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir division, within whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Recent (not more than three months old) passport- size colored photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Applications which are incomplete/ not meeting the prescribed Eligibility Criteria/ Without requisite documents/candidates not in possession of the requisite licenses, Such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process. No communication in this regard shall been entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/06/2016
Reference: Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2016 – NO. AICL/HRD/ 20I6