Air India Charters Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Airline Attendants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India Charters Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Airline Attendants Job on or before 07.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
||Air India Charters Limited
||Any Graduate/ Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Air India Charters Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Detail of Air India Charters Limited Airline Attendants Recruitment:
Air India Charters Ltd. Wishes to engage AIRLINE ATTENDANTS, as per requirements and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract, for a period of three years, for its low cost Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, in Kozhikode/Mangalore/Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram. In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office.
No. of Posts :231 [ for immediate requirement and additional requirements for fleet expansion. The category wise requirements is given below:
- Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University OR 10+2 with Diploma in Hotel Management / Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institution. Preference will be given to candidate with previous experience as Cabin Crew or 1 to 2 year experience in manning reception / front desk at hotels/ hospitality industry.
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Height : Minimum required for : Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ) Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ) (Relaxation of 2.5 cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailingfrom North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be grantedto candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
- Weight:In proportion to height as per Company’s standard
- Vision : Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye. Spectacles / corrective surgery NOT Allowed. Contact lenses up to +2D permitted. Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
- Cosmetic appearance : Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth.
- Speech : Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent
- Age Limit : Should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 24 years as on January 01, 2015. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be granted relaxation in age as perGovt. rules. A relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years will be granted to persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division to Jammu & Kashmir State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Language Proficiency : Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
- Preference and due weightage will be given in the selection to : a. Applicants who have flying experience as Cabin Crew. b. Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid c. Applicants with Diploma / Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Selection Procedure for Air India Charters Limited – Airline Attendants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.02.2015.
- Selection Procedure involves Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (s) Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s),which could rangebetween Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/. Any additional tests, ifrequired, the additional cost thereof will also have to beborne by the candidate.
- Candidates may send their typed and signed applications through POST ONLY in prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: airindiaexpress.in/careers
- The Application Form of the candidate, after submission of the requisite Fee, would be scrutinized and prima-facie Eligible candidates only, will be called for Group Discussion.
- Those candidates found suitable in the Group Discussion will then be calledfor Personal Interview(s), on the same day / following day (s).
- Please note that the Group Discussion / Personal Interview process may goon up to 1900 hrs, over 2-4 days. Candidates may make suitable travel /escort / stay arrangements accordingly at their own expenses.
- On the day(s) allotted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview, Female Candidates should come well groomed and must wear a saree. Male Candidates should be dressed in formal attire.
How to apply for Airline Attendants Vacancy in Air India Charters Limited:
- Applicants, who are meeting with the eligibility criteriamentioned in this advertisement, are required tosubmit the application in the prescribed format a. Duly completed Application Form, filled in English, in thespecified format, andb. Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means ofanA/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Charters Ltd.”,payable at Mumbai, which is not refundable. Please mention yourFull Name on the reverse of the Demand Draft. ( No fees to be paid by applicants belonging to SC/STCommunities / Ex-Servicemen)
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / withoutRequisite Fee / without supporting documents of Eligibility Criteria andCaste Certificate will not beaccepted and such candidates will not be allowed to appear for theSelection Process.
- Applications once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and thefees paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be heldin reserve for any future examination or selection.
- A recent (not more than three months old) passport size colouredphotograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the spaceprovided in the Application Form.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of application,must submit a self-attested photocopy of the Certificate recently issued bythe Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. TheCertificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does notbelong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits ofreservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause.The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be asper the Central List published by the Government of India and not as perthe State Lists.
- SC/ST candidates called for Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kmsfrom the nearest Selection Centre to their residence, and not employed inany Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking orAutonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fareby the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect,along with a copy of the call-letter for Personal Interview.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation,must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interviewfrom the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, within whosejurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authoritydesignated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualifications, age, height, vision. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At anystage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by thecandidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/ false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for thepost, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, servicesterminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Self-Attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 9,10, 12 to 15, of the Application Form, must be submitted along with theapplication. Self-Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also beattached with the application, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Original Certificates are required to be brought along for verificationpurpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with theApplication. The Company is not responsible for returning any originalcopies of Certificates / Testimonials submitted with the Application.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public SectorUndertakings or autonomous bodies, must submit the application routed through proper channel or along with “NoObjection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Application, superscribing on the envelope the “POST APPLIED FOR” in capital letters, should reach on or before February 7th , 2015 at the following address: The Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.02.2015