Air India invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance) with CA/ ICWA/ MBA holders
Company name : Air India
Posts : Director (Finance)
Qualification : CA/ ICWA/ MBA
Salary : Rs. 25,750 – 650 – 30,950/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
Details of Post :
Air India Ltd. (erstwhile NACIL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 30th March, 2007. It is a Schedule ‘A’ CPSE in Transportation Services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation. Its registered office is in New Delhi and corporate office is in Mumbai. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 11,000 crore and Rs. 93.45 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to CMD. He is overall in charge of the Finance & Accounts of the organization. He is also responsible for evolving and formulating policies and strategies relating to Finance & Accounts so as to achieve effective and optimum deployment and utilization of financial resources.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 56 years for internal candidates and not more than 55 years for others.The age of superannuation is 58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should have experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Knowledge of Aviation / Hospitality industry is desirable Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE :
a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 31st December, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Air India|