Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Walk in Interview will be held on 29 & 30/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M to 04.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :20 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29 & 30/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of General Manager (Engineering), Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037
Detail Of Air India Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitment:
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) wants to engage Indian Nationals, who meet with the requirements specified hereunder, as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for Northern Region Stations / Other Stations of AIESL, depending upon the requirement of AIESL, and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months subject to extension for further period upto of maximum of 0.2 years, on Company requirement basis for servicing, inspection, certification and other related Engineering activities on Airbus A320 family / B737-200 Aircraft fitted with V2500 A1,A5 / CFM56-5B / JT8D-17/17 A engines. Empanelment of candidates does not guarantee that they would be offered engagement. The offer of engagement would be given once it is decided by AIESL for releasing the candidates from the empanelled list.
- Total No of Post : 20 Posts
- Qualification : 10th, 12th
- Age Limit (as on 01.09.2015): General Category – Not above 60 year as on 01/09/2015 O.B.C. — Not above 63 year as on 01/09/2015 SC/ST – Not above 65 year as on 01/09/2015 Ex-Servicemen — as per Government Guidelines
- Pre-Employment Medical Test Candidates are required to produce a certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner i.e. M.B.B.S. Doctor with regard to Medical Fitness and submit it to the Company medical doctor in respect of the tests as specified by the Company Doctor. The shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre Employment Medical Examination. Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- ALL INCLUSIVE MONTHLY REMUNERATION . Rs. 1.3 lakh. per month.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Post:
- Written Test on 29 & 30/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers vacancy in Air India:
- WALK-IN INTERVIEW DATE: 29th & 30th September, 2015 from 10:00 Hours to 16:00 Hours. VENUE Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of General Manager (Engineering), Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037 (Land Mark. Near New Custom House, New Delhi) The interview of the candidates reporting on 29.09. 15 and 30.09. 15 would be held on 30.09.15 and 01.10.15 respectively after screening of their applications.
- Applicants meeting the laid down eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 01st September , 2015 are required to WALK-IN to the venue given above, on the date and time as indicated along with the Application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below along with an unrefundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/ Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form. Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of:
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the position. The selected candidates would initially be positioned either in Delhi or Northern Region Stations. However, they can be transferred to any other station/ Region / MRO / Subsidiary of Air India Ltd, depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the cost thereof will also be borne by the candidate.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of 6 months, extendable for further periods upto a maximum of two years, depending upon requirement of AIESL. The Contract can also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Emoluments : The job carries an all inclusive package Rupees 1.3 lac per month subject to tax deduction as per government rules.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/ mutilated/ received after the prescribed Walk-In date and times not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email /post will not be considered.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 01/09/2015 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services would terminated forthwith.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagements selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29 & 30/09/2015
VENUE : Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of General Manager (Engineering), Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016