Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk through recruitment notification – Air India Recruitment 2015 – REF : MPE/COW(E)/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Clerk on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name :Clerk
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager-Personnel, Southern Region, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai 600 027.
Detail Of Air India Clerk Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as Clerk of Works(Electrical) on contract basis (one vacancy) in Air India Limited at Chennai. Eligibility Criteria as on 1st July 2015:
- Educational Qualification: 1. 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution with a minimum of 5 years experience in Construction / Maintenance of Buildings after getting the diploma. OR Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Construction / Maintenance of Buildings after getting this degree. 2. Should possess Supervisory Competency Certificate ‘C’ issued by Tamil Nadu Electrical Licencing Board.
- Age limit: Between 18 and 30 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and for Ex-Servicemen as per govt. rules).
- Nature of Employment: Contractual
- Period of contract: Fixed term Contract of One year.
- Process of Selection:
- Selected candidate will be paid total emolument of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) per month. No other allowance/benefit wiil be paid except for the above emoluments. The candidates will not have any claim or preference in the matter of employment in Air India Limited or its subsidiary Companies by virtue of this contract.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply For Clerk Vacancy in Air India:
Candidates who wish to apply are advised to send their application in the prescribed format alongwith a set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience, Date of Birth, Caste and other related documents and a recent passport size colour photograph duly pasted on the Application. Alongwith the application form candidate should attach a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen) in favour of “Air India Limited” payable at Chennai. The application should reach on or before 15th July 2015 at the addresss mentioned below :- General Manager-Personnel, Southern Region, Air India Limited,
Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai 600 027. The envelope should be superscribed – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF
“CLERK OF WORKS(ELECTRICAL)” ON CONTRACT BASIS. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking if selected should get NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their respective companies at the time of Personal Interview. Candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC category must be in possession of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issud by Appropriate Authority on Central Govt. employment format. (OBC candidates should be in possession of OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate of the current year in addition to their Caste Certificate). Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Air India Recruitment 2015 – REF : MPE/COW(E)/2015
Other Top Company Openings: