Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Welfare Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Welfare Officer on or before 19/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Welfare Officer
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,740/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of AGM (Personnel), New Engg. Complex, Sahar,Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai 400 099.
Detail Of Air India Welfare Officer Recruitment:
Air India Engineering Services Limited(AIESL) wishes to engage Indian national, who meet with the required qualification specified here under, as Welfare Officer at Mumbai on a fixed term contract for a period of 3 years.
- No.of Vacancies : 01
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 30TH APRIL 2015 : QUALIFICATION : (I) Should have degree or diploma in Social Science recognized by the State Govt. of Maharashtra and meeting all other conditions laid down in the Maharashtra Welfare Officers (Duties, Qualifications and conditions of Service) Rules ,1966 ; for working as a Welfare Officer. (II) Should have passed Viva-Voce test conducted by the Office of Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health (DISH), Maharashtra. (III) Should have got himself/ herself enrolled in the list maintained by the DISH Office, Maharashtra. (IV) Should have adequate knowledge of Marathi Language.
- AGE LIMIT : Others -Not more than 25 years as on 30th April 2015. OBC – Not more than 28 years as on 30th April 2015. SC / ST -Not more than 30 years as on 30th April 2015.
- Monthly Remuneration :22,740/-pm
Selection Procedure For Air India – Welfare Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
General Conditions :
- The shortlisted candidate shall be consider for engagement on the fixed term contract basis, subject to their medical fitness.
- Candidates will haveto bear the cost of the pre-employment medical examination. Any additional test, if required, the additional cost there-of will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for personal interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Public Sector undertaking of autonomous bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro Rail/Bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/not in prescribed format /received after the prescribed date will be rejected. Application may be send by post, courier or hand delivery.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 30th April 2015 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photo copy of certificates, at the time of interview, will be disqualified. At any stage of the selection process, if the particulars provided by candidates in the application or testimonial supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services shall be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regards to their engagement/selection will be considered a disqualification.
How To Apply For Welfare Officer Vacancy in Air India:
- Last date for acceptance of application: 19th JUNE, 2015 (By Post, Courier or Hand-delivery)
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 30th April 2015, should submit application on or before 19th JUNE, 2015 in the format given below along with application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.Five Hundred only), by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of ͞Air India Engineering “erviĐes Ltd.͟ payable at Mumbai, which is not refundable. No fees to be paid by applicants belonging to SC / STcommunities. Please mentioned your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- A recent colour passport size photograph of full face(front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form .
- Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of : 1. Educational qualification ( i.e. S. S. C., H. S. C. , Graduation certificate and certificate of degree or diploma in Social Science recognized by the State Govt. of Maharashtra as necessary qualification for the appointment of Welfare Officer). 2. Certificate from the office of DISH certifying passing of Viva-Voce test along with enrollment number. 3. Birth Date proof (School leaving certificate / Municipal Birth Certificate). 4. Caste Certificate in the prescribed format in case of SC /ST/ OBC category along-with caste validity certificate. 5. Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit duly attested photocopy of NonCreamy Layer certificate issued in current financial year in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the competent authority. The certificate should contain the creamy layer exclusion clause . The certificate produced by the candidate of OBC ĐoŵŵuŶitǇ should ďe as per the ĐeŶtral list of OBC’s puďlished ďǇ the govt. of IŶdia aŶd not as per state list. Applicant working in govt., semi-govt./ public sector undertaking or autonomous bodies must produce ͞ No oďjeĐtion ĐertifiĐate ͞ froŵ the preseŶt eŵploǇer at the time of
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017