Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineers. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/08/2015 between 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :06 Posts
Salary :Rs.1.3 Laks/-per month
Job Location :HYDERABAD
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : OFFICE OF CENTRAL MANAGER (ENGG) AIESL HANGAR SHAMSHABAD AIRPORT HYDERABAD
Detail Of Air India Engineers Recruitment:
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED (AIESL) WISHES TO ENGAGE INDIAN NATIONAL, Who meet with the requirement specified here under, as aircraft maintenance engineer at various outstations in southern region like TRIVANDRUM, COIMBATORE, CALICUT, MANGALORE, and to maintain a waitlist for future recruitment This job will be a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months initially subject to establishment for further period based for a maximum period of two year as company requirement for inspection and certification of customer airlines flight at above stations.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES : 06 Posts
- Interested candidates are required for walk-in in person to the venue on the dates and time given along with the application form duly filled in and requisite fee and documents as indicated below RESERVATION WOULD APPLY AS PER GOVT ORDERS AND PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTION
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 31°’JUNE 2015 UPTO 60 YEARS
- QUALIFICATION AME (A&E) 1) Current licence (A&C) on combination of A330/A320 family aircraft fitted with CFM-565B / IAE V2500 A1/A5 enquires and or A330 Aircraft with its associated engines. 2) Candidate holding approval on A330/A320 family aircraft and their associated engines on SILK AIRVQATAR AIRMETIHAD AIRAKUWAIT AIRWAYS SINGAPORE AIRLINES are preferred. 3) They should have undergone refresher course within the preceding 24 months. The candidates should have logged 6 months experience in the last two years, out of which 3 months must be in preceding 12 months. NOTE: In the event of refresher course requirement for selected AME candidates, the same may be conducted by AIESL, on NO CHARGE BASIS to the candidates to enable the candidates to commence immediate certification of aircraft.
- PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL TEST Candidates are required to produce a certificate from registered medical practitioner i.e. MBBS doctor with verified medical fitness and submit it to the company medical doctors is respect of the test as specified by the company doctor. Short listed candidates will be inducted as per vacancy subject its being found FIT in the pre-employment medical examinations Candidates will have to bear the cost of the pre-employment medical examination(S), any additional test of requirement; the additional cost will also have to bear by the candidate.
- JOB REQUIREMENT Other than certification of aircraft, then would also be required to do other engineering activities as per requirement of AIESL/third party work as decided by AIESL. There can be posted at any station depending upon requirement of the company.
- AGE LIMIT NOT ABOVE 60 YEARS AS ON 31°’ JUNE 2015
- REMUNERATION All inclusive monthly remuneration Rs. 1.3lack per month
- SELECTION PROCEDURE
- DΑΤΕ: 24/08/2015 TIME: 0900 TO 1200 HRS
- VENUE: OFFICE OF CENTRAL MANAGER (ENGG) AIESL HANGAR SHAMSHABAD AIRPORT HYDERABAD
Selection Procedure For Air India – Engineers Post:
- Written Test on 24/08/2015.
Walkin Procedure For Engineers vacancy in Air India:
Applicants who meet the above criteria as mentioned in the website as on 30″June 2016 are required to attend Walk in Interview at the venue, on the date and time indicated. They should have with them a dully filled up an application form in the specified format along with a bank receipt for Rs.1000/- towards the application fee. The application fee of Rs. 1,000/should be paid into the AIESL Account No.33029526378 of state bank of India Sansad marg Delhi. Three recent passport size photographs and 2 stamp size photographs with white background to be provided with application form. Self- attested copied of Educational Qualification, copies of aircraft licence and approvals. During interview you should be in possession of your original’s documents.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/08/2015
VENUE : OFFICE OF CENTRAL MANAGER (ENGG) AIESL HANGAR SHAMSHABAD AIRPORT HYDERABAD